RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Stoke KO 7pm Pre season friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 16 of 17
« First   <   6   13     14     15  16    17   >  

Funny_Old_Game at 19.54:26 on 22nd July 2015 said:
Originally Posted by eastsussexred:
Based on our friendlies so far, what areas will we be strong this season i.e. what positives can be taken from the games we have played so far?
First choice defence of Vidal, Smith, Hudson and Newton looks decent enough. Belford is a huge worry in the goal. Midfield is unbalanced as everyone knew 2 months ago. Gray looks ok but nowhere near Moult and the wide players are bang average, once again as predicted. And Jennings is playing everywhere apart from up front.
Posted via mobile theme

eastsussexred at 19.58:46 on 22nd July 2015 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
First choice defence of Vidal, Smith, Hudson and Newton looks decent enough. Belford is a huge worry in the goal. Midfield is unbalanced as everyone knew 2 months ago. Gray looks ok but nowhere near Moult and the wide players are bang average, once again as predicted. And Jennings is playing everywhere apart from up front.
Posted via mobile theme
So not all bad FOG? Still time to get things right, would you say?

Alan Attack at 19.59:33 on 22nd July 2015 said:
Posted via mobile theme

You must be rubbing your hands.

Red Dragon Froomie at 19.59:59 on 22nd July 2015 said:
There's not enough beef in the team

eastsussexred at 20.03:59 on 22nd July 2015 said:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack:
You must be rubbing your hands.
To be fair, Fog has been proved correct in the majority of his comments about the team that I can remember for the last 2 seasons

wrexhamforever16 at 20.04:46 on 22nd July 2015 said:
Posted via mobile theme
Yet belford has been getting good reports..

fezbob at 20.07:14 on 22nd July 2015 said:
Wonder how many FOG posts include the words 'As I predicted'. Give it a rest Nostradamus.

BloodRed at 20.14:35 on 22nd July 2015 said:
The thing with FOG was that he was always been a moaning faced uber pessimist. Fair dos it's all about opinions.

Just lately tho he's started blowing his own trumpet about how he's knows more than the rest of us put together. I bow to his superior knowledge and will travel to Bromley expecting a stuffing
Posted via mobile theme

Funny_Old_Game at 20.15:53 on 22nd July 2015 said:
Originally Posted by eastsussexred:
To be fair, Fog has been proved correct in the majority of his comments about the team that I can remember for the last 2 seasons
And everything I said at the time of all these player signings 2 months back is now happening, it's quite a gift I have. Soft as shite generally, no steel in midfield, no leaders and average wingers. It's all there.
Posted via mobile theme

Page 16 of 17
« First   <   6   13     14     15  16    17   >  

Wrexham v Stoke KO 7pm Pre season friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12