RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Altrincham v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 39
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Cenotaff at 18.41:01 on 9th February 2016 said:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham:
Not a chance sorry, he's nowhere near good enough. I can see he works hard but he offers no quality in midfield
He's got double figures in goals and assists, or 9 assists. That's pretty damn good when you're being switched from striker to midfielder all the time. He's technically better than he's given credit for and has a good eye for a pass. Things can go wayward at times since he must be absolutely knackered the amount of effort he puts in. He's more than just a grafter, at least in my opinion anyways.

Ddraigoch at 18.41:34 on 9th February 2016 said:
I hope you're not advocating violence dix!

OneLoveWrexham at 18.41:51 on 9th February 2016 said:
Originally Posted by krux:
The vose Jennings newton trio was what our best performances were based on.
Posted via mobile theme
As a midfielder he's not good enough, I wouldn't keep him next season if he's going to play there. I would give him a run up front as a central striker for the rest of the season to earn himself a deal as a squad striker for next season.

Old Paddock Man at 18.41:59 on 9th February 2016 said:
It's Feb and we don't know our best team or formation. That's the root of our recent problems. We need a settled side from now till seasons end. Hope this line up makes itself undroppable.

Johntallon at 18.43:11 on 9th February 2016 said:
Briscoe?

StattoWrexham at 18.44:09 on 9th February 2016 said:
Briscoe was signed just to piss people off

marathonplny at 18.44:35 on 9th February 2016 said:
Why sign Briscoe

Seems very strange , but what do I know
Posted via mobile theme

OneLoveWrexham at 18.44:45 on 9th February 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Cenotaff:
He's got double figures in goals and assists, or 9 assists. That's pretty damn good when you're being switched from striker to midfielder all the time. He's technically better than he's given credit for and has a good eye for a pass. Things can go wayward at times since he must be absolutely knackered the amount of effort he puts in. He's more than just a grafter, at least in my opinion anyways.
I think his problem is that he's technically poor, he's got a poor first touch and his passing is woeful at times. He does put a shift in but in midfield he doesn't offer enough for me. I think he's prob one of them players again which is going to split opinions.

marathonplny at 18.45:19 on 9th February 2016 said:
And waste money !!!!

Lost for words
Posted via mobile theme

Page 4 of 39
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Altrincham v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12