RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Braintree Town KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 16 of 16
« First   <   6   13     14     15  16

welshian at 16.02:02 on 23rd April 2016 said:
start the clearout tomorrow. Can't wait to wave goodbye to these deadbeats

EnglishRed at 16.02:30 on 23rd April 2016 said:
Originally Posted by shinton fox:
We have fallen so steeply that results like this are no longer a surprise . Tranmere one nil up and we can't even beat the likes of Dover ,Guisely and Braintree when it matters . Mills has been a failure so far
Posted via mobile theme
Dover and Braintree who are going to be in the play offs?

16 losses is far far too many but the problem is that we are inconsistent not that we've suddenly become so poor that we lose to "tinpot part timers".

Good luck to Dover and Braintree in tbe play offs. For Braintree particularly it's a great achievement.

shinton fox at 16.04:26 on 23rd April 2016 said:
I don't doubt that they deserve to be in play offs but the point I am trying to make is that Mills has a decent budget and an average home gate of 4500- 5000 and he still can't motivate his team to win important games . The football is tippy tappy and pleasing on the eye at times but the truth is that he has failed miserably
Posted via mobile theme

Cornish Taff at 16.09:52 on 23rd April 2016 said:
Wrexham retain their non-league status. Newport retain their league status. It'sw a funny old game!

pagl at 16.10:54 on 23rd April 2016 said:
We have fallen so steeply that results like this are no longer a surprise . Tranmere one nil up and we can't even beat the likes of Dover ,Guisely and Braintree when it matters . Mills has been a failure so far
Posted via mobile theme
I think we have won 2 against the top 7 and 3 against the top 10 (apart from us) and that is the reason we are 8th.

Also some huge cock ups against some really poor teams so all in all we have failed on the pitch against our target.

Mills now needs to address the issues

ace at 16.11:25 on 23rd April 2016 said:
Posted via mobile theme
Well said and you are spot on

EnglishRed at 16.20:00 on 23rd April 2016 said:
I think this season can be judged as a failure as the league hasn't been particular competative this year and we probably should have been making the top 5. That said I do think we've improved from the precious two seasons, albeit with the familiar inconsistency.

If we can address this for next season we should be up there. Give the two previous seasons I was happy to accept not making the play offs as long as we competed, but Top 5 should be a minimum requirement for next season.

Birdy at 16.32:28 on 23rd April 2016 said:
People were saying top 5 minimum last season so fast forward 12 months and people are saying the same! Mills is dire. I cant really see us doing anything next season with him in charge.

Rob at 16.35:16 on 23rd April 2016 said:
going to close this off...

see you all next week!

Page 16 of 16
« First   <   6   13     14     15  16

Wrexham v Braintree Town KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12