RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Peterborough (away) Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 6
<      1  2    3     4     5   >   Last »  

The Racecourse at 19.29:55 on 25th October 2005 said:
peterborough just hit bar

SE19 at 19.38:32 on 25th October 2005 said:
Listening to this on the radio - it's difficult to believe it's Wrexham. We are playing some of the worst football I can remember since we were bottom of the old fourth division.

McEvily ahead of Foy is ridiculous. What is Denis thinking of ?

ActonRed at 19.43:29 on 25th October 2005 said:
Foy has to come on, by the sound of it we got no pace at all, and this Crow fella is murdering us!

A major re-think is needed if we want to get out of this division, or maybe we're simply not as good as we think we are in this league.

Chance of going up to 6th tonight and getting healthy crowd to celebrate getting ground back - cmon Wrexham make us proud and turn the game around.

SE19 at 19.45:49 on 25th October 2005 said:
I can't even muster any enthusiasm listening on the radio tonight. Normally I'm chucking cups around when they score and breaking floor boards when we score. I'm resigned to the fact that we are going to get beat tonight. It's not good...

SE19 at 19.47:17 on 25th October 2005 said:
Still no Foy. Peterborough just gone close. 50 seconds into 2nd half. Rock on.

ActonRed at 19.48:47 on 25th October 2005 said:
yup, that's exactly how i feel - deflated!
mind you, i might break a few floor boards if we win it in injury time

Originally Posted by SE19:
I can't even muster any enthusiasm listening on the radio tonight. Normally I'm chucking cups around when they score and breaking floor boards when we score. I'm resigned to the fact that we are going to get beat tonight. It's not good...

The Racecourse at 19.50:11 on 25th October 2005 said:
peterborough carrying on from were they left off

FieldtownRed at 19.50:31 on 25th October 2005 said:
Attack, Attack, Attack

ActonRed at 19.52:16 on 25th October 2005 said:
on a plate for mcevilly - missed!

SE19 at 19.53:21 on 25th October 2005 said:
McEvilly missed from about 3yrds out. More difficult to miss than score. Get this muppet off the pitch.

Robbie Foy, Foy, Foy.

Page 2 of 6
<      1  2    3     4     5   >   Last »  

Peterborough (away) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12