RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Hyde United v Wrexham KO 3pm Pre Season Friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 8
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7   >   Last »  

smiffysarmy at 14.44:39 on 30th July 2016 said:
still losing?

andyjack at 14.46:05 on 30th July 2016 said:
Ht 1-0 lot of possesion without creating much hyde one attack one goal

Foxy at 14.46:23 on 30th July 2016 said:
Poor up front . I hope Harrod is an improvement on Mcdonagh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob at 14.50:19 on 30th July 2016 said:
official account summary is "Hyde United 1-0 Wrexham - the home side scored early via a breakaway, but the Dragons have got into their stride and close to a leveller"

Birdy at 14.50:44 on 30th July 2016 said:
HT 1-0 Hyde they have had one attack and scored from it! It looks to me like we are playing 3-5-2 or thereabouts although 4-3-3 has been mentioned on here.

We have had all of the possession without creating too much. However Tyler Harvey rattled the cross bar from 25 yards with the keeper beat. He also had another 30 yarder tipped over. Stand out players for me have been Tyler Harvey & Jordan Evans with Garry McDonagh having great feet for a big man he has shown some good bits of skill.

Finally I think this squad has a good mixture of youth and experience for the coming season ahead!

Birdy at 14.52:35 on 30th July 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Foxy:
Poor up front . I hope Harrod is an improvement on Mcdonagh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you not see the good pieces of skill McDonagh showed? He beat a couple of players a few times. Obviously he needs good service which he has not had in the first half.

Screwe Alexander at 14.52:43 on 30th July 2016 said:
More of a 4141 with Harvey, Evans Rutherford and Rooney buzzing around behind McDonagh and Hamza in front of the back 4.

Not too bad to be honest, Hyde scored with pretty much their only raid into our half. Evans and Harvey look lively.

gazw at 15.07:04 on 30th July 2016 said:
Not sure I see the sense in making 9 changes at half time. The more time the spine can play together in the lead up to the start of the season, the better. We should be beyond the fitness stage now.
Posted via mobile theme

smiffysarmy at 15.09:25 on 30th July 2016 said:
Originally Posted by gazw:
Not sure I see the sense in making 9 changes at half time. The more time the spine can play together in the lead up to the start of the season, the better. We should be beyond the fitness stage now.
Posted via mobile theme
whos on and whos off now then?

Page 4 of 8
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7   >   Last »  

Hyde United v Wrexham KO 3pm Pre Season Friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12