RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Aldershot Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 25 of 25
« First   <   15   22     23     24  25

jacthelad at 15.52:10 on 13th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by dagg:1921853:
Is it the team that is bad or the manager and his tactics.
Bit of both. Personally though i cant wait to see the back of mills.

rossettred at 15.52:26 on 13th August 2016 said:
I smell a rat with all these ex players scoring and no one wanting to stay - think mills has failed! We were close to a good team and none of them have wanted to stay - says a lot really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redted at 15.52:32 on 13th August 2016 said:
Rubbish

Rob at 15.53:10 on 13th August 2016 said:
Ft

StattoWrexham at 15.53:39 on 13th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by standman:
When have you seen this team play in front of lower crowds, it's not the same team unless you mean Mold Alex away.
the club in general

Paulthered at 15.53:45 on 13th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty:
Paul I could of wrote that myself yes a chore like going out of loyalty but little enthusiasm & expectancy of being entertained.
Posted via mobile theme

Very true . I know a lot go for the social side and the being part of a community . It's great if that's the case but I mainly go in the hope that I'll see my club achieve success on the pitch, score some tidy goals etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

standman at 15.56:53 on 13th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by StattoWrexham:
You know what I mean ya fookin Clown
ha sorry, I was just trying to say no excuses it's not the crowds that create the pressure its poor players being led blindly. We are just not good enough, infact I think this season will be our downfall and we will struggle to stay up losing a big chunk of our loyal supporters as fans have had a belly full of it.

benwilliams at 15.57:31 on 13th August 2016 said:
That was something special in terms of a gutless inept non-performance

KT12 Exile at 15.58:53 on 13th August 2016 said:
It's still too early to make a proper judgement on this team yet, but that was fliping awful today. Barely anyone came out of that with credit. Rooney maybe, he always wanted the ball, even when the chips where down, not what I was expecting from him.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Page 25 of 25
« First   <   15   22     23     24  25

Aldershot Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13