RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Aldershot Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 25 of 28
« First   <   15   22     23     24  25    26     27     28   >  

Paulthered at 15.45:11 on 13th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by StattoWrexham:
That's the worry, it's knocked 2000 off for Tuesday already.

So the pressure is on.

That was my worry too statto. Can take the result as obviously there is a long way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Neals Dynasty at 15.45:34 on 13th August 2016 said:
Well listening to the radio, reading these posts and what I witnessed a week ago we could be a team heading in the opposite direct, sad 😔 but I suppose it was bound two happen eventually when your a permanent fixture down here.
Posted via mobile theme

StattoWrexham at 15.46:16 on 13th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Paulthered:
That was my worry too statto. Can take the result as obviously there is a long way to go

Yea we can handle losing, we are use to that! That's why the last minute winner at Guiseley was great as it gave us 4 points from 2 rather than 2 from 2
and a "poor start".

Just the effect of being in this league and fans run etc, money is our lifeblood and the team on the field are the people that create the feel good factor
that draws crowds in, doesn't take much for that to disappear! Let's see how they react to this but the early signs aren't great for me. In this league
you need to "hit the ground running" and have a few big lads that know what they are doing, instead of small tippy tappy players that might not be
consistent enough over 46 games.

Rob at 15.47:47 on 13th August 2016 said:
Wrexham 'are a really poor team'

Keyser Söze at 15.47:56 on 13th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by dixierob:
Sounds like a spineless performance. Hopefully Tilt will come in and shake things up a bit.
I'm hoping Tilt's availability will have an impact.

Paulthered at 15.48:24 on 13th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by StattoWrexham:
Yea we can handle using, we are use to that.

Just the effect of being in this league and fans run etc, money is our lifeblood and the team on the field are the people that create the feel good factor

that draws crowds in, doesn't take much for that to disappear.

Indeed it doesn't . Still should be an OK crowd but annoying none the less as just compounds matters. I'm struggling to find the will to go compared to a few years ago . I think the Wembley loss really took it out of me and the team has never really seemed to get back to those heights since . Bit crap really . Still go to every match usually but it's more of a chore

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman at 15.48:27 on 13th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Connahs_Quay_Red:
Dire against Dover
Scraped a win against Guiseley
Easily beaten by Aldershot

Fans of Wrexham who find this unacceptable are branded 'suicidal' and 'negative'

The world has gone mad
Posted via mobile theme
if the jury is still out for many..A usefull bit of evidence there for consideration.

Rob at 15.48:51 on 13th August 2016 said:
Surrey have some humour 'worst team this season...since last week'

standman at 15.49:11 on 13th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Redted:
Is this the worse Wrexham side since we've been in this hell hole?
It looked it on paper and looks even worse on the pitch.

Page 25 of 28
« First   <   15   22     23     24  25    26     27     28   >  

Aldershot Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12