RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Solihull Moors KO 7:45pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 25
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 16.09:40 on 16th August 2016 said:
Wonderful weather today again in town, so all set for a great game of football.... hopefully!

Sunglasses, shorts and flip flops for the Yale lot, and woolly hats and gloves for the MRS gang

For those not able to attend, there will no doubt be radio links posted nearer kick off, and those at the game please post updates to this LMT!

COYR!

The Only Way Is Up at 16.31:19 on 16th August 2016 said:
Will I be able to stay awake until 01:45 local time for the kick-off? Will I still be awake at the final whistle?

Come on WREXHAM!

Rob at 17.56:01 on 16th August 2016 said:
Yeah easy, will be a goalfest!

eastsussexred at 18.01:11 on 16th August 2016 said:
Come on ffs WXM AFC. The first season in control of our ground lease again, and we needed to hit the ground running to keep fans coming through the turnstiles.
So get your act together, and as the Americans would say 'get out there and kick some bottom'

Banbury Red at 18.06:58 on 16th August 2016 said:
The team have a lot to prove tonight after the woeful display at Aldershot ! I made the mistake of actually going. Either that was one aberration or the whole team strategy needs a rethink. Tonight's game is important to me as I need a reassurance it was a one off. Otherwise .....

Hightown Brymbo Red at 18.07:52 on 16th August 2016 said:
Done my bit for the cause eaten a steak and kidney pie £2.60

OxfordRed at 18.08:15 on 16th August 2016 said:
Edwards and Tilt in for Evans and Harvey, who doesn't make the bench. Looks like a back 3

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

OxfordRed at 18.11:03 on 16th August 2016 said:
Jalal in nets as well, has Dunn been that bad?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Emu D at 18.13:03 on 16th August 2016 said:
Hmm not sure who is playing where and seems half the team are centre backs. Good Rooney is further forward unsure why Dunn is out unless injured. Anyway come on you Wrexham centre backs we need 3 points 😄 tonight
Posted via mobile theme

Page 1 of 25
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Solihull Moors KO 7:45pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12