RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Eastleigh KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 11 of 11
« First   <      8     9     10  11

Alan in Ukraine at 15.57:09 on 20th August 2016 said:
Very disappointing. This is looking ike it's going the same way as he last few seasons

RemovedUser at 15.57:32 on 20th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by benwilliams:
That's pushing it mate! Haha where do you live?
Isle of Man.
I could cope with the travel costs, it's the time it would steal, the lack of reliability of the airlines and the state of the Irish Sea from October to April!!

Outertowner at 15.57:39 on 20th August 2016 said:
I think that puts us 11th which I think is pretty much what we deserve after the opening 5 games. We're pretty average at the moment. Not a disastrous start but we're definitely lacking some quality up top and in the middle.

eastsussexred at 16.02:19 on 20th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Outertowner:
I think that puts us 11th which I think is pretty much what we deserve after the opening 5 games. We're pretty average at the moment. Not a disastrous start but we're definitely lacking some quality up top and in the middle.
I think it is a bit dissasterous; especially after last season. Mills needed to hit the ground running to keep the turnstiles turning more than ever, this year. This team has mid table written all over it (imo)

benwilliams at 16.02:45 on 20th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman:
Isle of Man.
I could cope with the travel costs, it's the time it would steal, the lack of reliability of the airlines and the state of the Irish Sea from October to April!!
Good excuse not to have to go and watch them every week

jacthelad at 16.03:11 on 20th August 2016 said:
Game was there for the taking. They looked awful. We are lacking a striker without white i thought mcdonaugh and bakare looked poor today

benwilliams at 16.03:36 on 20th August 2016 said:
We've gone backwards about 6 years to early Saunders days, a team of average journeymen

pagl at 16.24:57 on 20th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by robiethered:
9 corners and nothing
Not 1 decent delivery from Rooney all game.

EnglishRed at 16.27:33 on 20th August 2016 said:
Whilst dissapointed not to get the win what I most wanted to see was a general improvement. I think that was shown personally, yes we still have a problem up front but a better formation and all round better play was good to see. And as someone pointed out this is another fixture we lost last year.

Page 11 of 11
« First   <      8     9     10  11

Wrexham v Eastleigh KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12