RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Dagenham and Redbridge v Wrexham KO 12.15pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 36 of 42
« First   <   26   33     34     35  36    37     38     39   >   Last »  

smiffysarmy at 12.57:48 on 27th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by benwilliams:
Mills won't be on pennies. We backed the wrong horse in hindsight, I fell for it too I thought he'd be good.
Most were happy with his appointment. It was an expensive gamble.

But then again, all appointments are gambles.

All ive seen from Mills since last October has been weird formations, and poor football.

robgriff at 12.59:37 on 27th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by NedStarksGhost:
Even with them taking it easier, they've looked far more threatening than us. We need actual midfielders, second season now and Mills has failed to sign decent midfielders.
That Conner Jennings at Tranmere a decent midfielder at this level.

Rob at 12.59:45 on 27th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
...make that 7

another good save!
8 or 9 now solid saves to keep the score down to just 3-0

eastsussexred at 12.59:57 on 27th August 2016 said:
Do we need a new football club board? The fans and Trust Board have done wonders since we took over, But things have not worked out on the field and the football over the majority of seasons is not worthy of the fans who support the club

Funny_Old_Game at 12.59:57 on 27th August 2016 said:
That Powell is basically Sunday League standard. Even Wes York is 10 times the player.

ABd at 13.00:21 on 27th August 2016 said:
Jalal will be off in Jan

EnglishRed at 13.00:24 on 27th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by smiffysarmy:
Most were happy with his appointment. It was an expensive gamble.

But then again, all appointments are gambles.

All ive seen from Mills since last October has been weird formations, and poor football.
Sacking him would be a gamble, then again keeping him is a gamble.

Personally I feel if you let a manager build an entire new team in the summer yoy need to back them to fix it when things are going poorly.

Emu D at 13.01:16 on 27th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Caddy:
Four four two is what we should be going with, however our midfield centre two in Edwards and Rooney are very poor
Neither are midfielders. Midfield is non existent this season apart from an unfit Barry. We have no leaders, pace or goal scorers and before September I am seriously concerned about relegation. Looking a real possibility. No desire from a team in August is the biggest worry for me as that is unforgivable.
Posted via mobile theme

Redted at 13.02:02 on 27th August 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
8 or 9 now solid saves to keep the score down to just 3-0
Jalals been great we could have easily been 5 or six nil down. Harrad has also been decent since coming on

Page 36 of 42
« First   <   26   33     34     35  36    37     38     39   >   Last »  

Dagenham and Redbridge v Wrexham KO 12.15pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12