RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Woking v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 30 of 30
« First   <   20   27     28     29  30

Ooh aah Paskin at 15.59:44 on 17th September 2016 said:
I think his time is up. Unfortunately I don't think any manager will be able to get the best out of these players now. I will revise my 8th place finish to 18th. More realistic lol.
Oh and I am not going next Saturday now, and I doubt many I know will..they were already wobbling after the Sutton game...lowest derby attendance for a while I feel

welshwoman at 15.59:46 on 17th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo:
Too many business men on the board and Horne comes across as a yes man.
I think Horne is IGNORANT.!!!

simon4012 at 15.59:52 on 17th September 2016 said:
Meltdown

pagl at 16.00:42 on 17th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty:
Well I've not listened to it they are boring to watch so I ain't listening,but what i will say is he should be sacked in the morning get somebody new here with a brain for the Derby else it will either be 0-0 or 1-0 Jester
Posted via mobile theme
Probably more a they have scored 3 and 4 this season, could be the biggest embarrassment ever.

Prob a surge in Chester away ticket sales now - maybe another 20

wrexile at 16.01:29 on 17th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by simon4012:
Meltdown
Off for som Efes to dull the pain!!!!

Birdy at 16.02:24 on 17th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by wrexile:
Off for som Efes to dull the pain!!!!
Some Efes to releive your FFS!

NedStarksGhost at 16.03:39 on 17th September 2016 said:
He won't get sacked. Our board are toothless. They won't have even started looking at potential candidates I bet.

Birdy at 16.04:56 on 17th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by NedStarksGhost:
He won't get sacked. Our board are toothless. They won't have even started looking at potential candidates I bet.
Time to hit them where it hurts until they take action. Protests and buy no food, drink and merchandise until they listen to the wishes of the fans.

NedStarksGhost at 16.05:16 on 17th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
Time to hit them where it hurts until they take action. Protests and buy no food, drink and merchandise until they listen to the wishes of the fans.
But don't boo, that's going to far!

Page 30 of 30
« First   <   20   27     28     29  30

Woking v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12