RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Macclesfield Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 5 of 64
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8  1555 >   Last »  

NedStarksGhost at 18.32:20 on 27th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Colonel D:
Injured I think.
No shock there then.

Hamilton Pathetic at 18.33:19 on 27th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Colonel D:
Injured I think.
That's why there's only 6 defenders in the starting line up then.

Until_The_Final_Whistle at 18.35:03 on 27th September 2016 said:
For the first time this season I can see an obvious tactic in the team, with Evans and Rutherford playing reverse wings to cut inside, and Bakare playing as a False 9 to pull the defence open for them. I don't expect Bakare to get much of the ball, but that's the plan. My concern is that Evans won't be technically good enough to pull it off and Rutherford might lack confidence to carry out the job. This tactic essentially means we can skip out the midfield, hence playing Robbie Evans and Kai Edwards (hard tackling CDMs) to collect the ball back after Rutherford or Evans make an attempt. Do this right and it'll be exactly the pretty football we've been asking for. To be frank though, we probably wont pull it off and if we don't it'll be goalkeeping practice for Jalal. Definitely a confident tactic going in though.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

pagl at 18.35:55 on 27th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by owain94:
Jalal, Carrington, Bencherif, Tilt, Newton, Rob Evans, Edwards, Rooney, Rutherford, Bakare, Jordan Evans.
BAKARE
Flat back 4 and Riley dropped despite Mills comments on how well he did - baffling.

So Edwards back in the holding CM role despite Hamza being preferred for last 2.

5 man midfield with Bakare up front on his own.

Jordan 'struggle to control the ball' Evans still at LM for some bizarre reason, no consistency and shows Mills struggle with this set of players.

Maybe they will go out now and prove me wrong with a 2-0 away victory - how likely is that.

Phils-an-alki at 18.36:09 on 27th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
Hes gone... so didnt even make kick off. Tinpot national side
Has he been sacked? Nothing on BBC..

Birdy at 18.36:21 on 27th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Until_The_Final_Whistle:
For the first time this season I can see an obvious tactic in the team, with Evans and Rutherford playing reverse wings to cut inside, and Bakare playing as a False 9 to pull the defence open for them. I don't expect Bakare to get much of the ball, but that's the plan. My concern is that Evans won't be technically good enough to pull it off and Rutherford might lack confidence to carry out the job. This tactic essentially means we can skip out the midfield, hence playing Robbie Evans and Kai Edwards (hard tackling CDMs) to collect the ball back after Rutherford or Evans make an attempt. Do this right and it'll be exactly the pretty football we've been asking for. To be frank though, we probably wont pull it off and if we don't it'll be goalkeeping practice for Jalal. Definitely a confident tactic going in though.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
lol a 'plan'

Lee at 18.38:00 on 27th September 2016 said:
at hte end of the day, chances are we will get hammered, we all want better ,so lets just get behind our bad team.

Paul Roberts at 18.38:36 on 27th September 2016 said:
National League: Macclesfield v Wrexham - Live - BBC Sport

Lee at 18.39:12 on 27th September 2016 said:
links????

Page 5 of 64
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8  1555 >   Last »  

Macclesfield Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12