RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Macclesfield Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 53 of 64
« First   <   343   50     51     52  53    54     55     56  63 >   Last »  

Rob at 20.17:08 on 27th September 2016 said:
Seeing a theme on twitter

"Tomorrow morning down the jobby wrexham Gary mills "

red under the bed at 20.17:19 on 27th September 2016 said:
Mickey is stating the truth..."something needs to be done"...."can't see this side getting better"

spuderz123 at 20.17:24 on 27th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by shetred:
Mills Wrexham tenure is like a dog that's been hit by a car and is slowly dying, tragic times for this club. i think the board have screwed up to many managerial appointments and are now themselves untenable. The rot starts from the very top i'm sorry to say.
Now you mention it, I'd love to run Gary Mills over. I'd reverese over the prick for good measure too

Alan Attack at 20.17:53 on 27th September 2016 said:
You'd hope 20-30k would be enough to pay them both off. I'd be reluctant to pay them off in full as they'll find work quickly, no doubt.

Deleted user 23 at 20.18:15 on 27th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by davewilli:
It goes against the grain regularly sacking managers but even confidence that the board will what is needed as they have in the past.
Mills is actually one of the longest serving managers in the league. Only 6 managers have been in post longer and that includes 3 of the promoted teams. Of the established clubs only Garry Hill (Woking), John Askey (Mac) and Chris Kinnear (Dover) have been in post longer. We have been fair and given him time

Windsor Mike at 20.18:21 on 27th September 2016 said:
Bet Mills'll be straight off down the tunnel at the whistle best he doesn't applaud the travelling fans

EnglishRed at 20.18:22 on 27th September 2016 said:
He'll probably go back to York and take them into the play offs now.
Posted via mobile theme

NedStarksGhost at 20.18:44 on 27th September 2016 said:
I agreed with the appointment, I wanted him in. But it turns out he's in the conference for a reason. He's turned out to be a major disappointment. Awful signings, awful tactics, and quite frankly awful attitude now it's gone tough. Training is clearly at a low standard. Please, don't let this man continue. I hope the board do what is needed, and sort out a new manager quickly before we've spent too long in this league playing like this. This is surprisingly optimistic of me, but if we got the new manager in, we might make this season a bit better and possibly compete (though I admit that is hugely optimistic). At the very least, write this season off and give him the time to find the players he wants and build towards something. If anything, it's a prime situation to start again.

Colonel D at 20.19:15 on 27th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack:
You'd hope 20-30k would be enough to pay them both off. I'd be reluctant to pay them off in full as they'll find work quickly, no doubt.
Didn't we have to pay Gateshead £30k compo for just GM?

Page 53 of 64
« First   <   343   50     51     52  53    54     55     56  63 >   Last »  

Macclesfield Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12