RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Macclesfield Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 58 of 64
« First   <   848   55     56     57  58    59     60     61   >   Last »  

Windsor Mike at 20.25:28 on 27th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed:
Yeah it was a great hattrick some quality goals. But he's 39. Excellent player for us 13 years ago. I don't want Gary Bennett back either.
Posted via mobile theme
While we're at it...let's have Billy Ashcroft, Mick Vintner, & Dixie of course...

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo at 20.25:32 on 27th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Lee:
Anyone seen Trundles hattrick recently? why not surely worth a gamble?, arguably one of are best players ever.
Oswell at Newtown is impressing, just over a goal every two games, part time, 23 and might be tempted by another crack at full time football.

Colonel D at 20.25:34 on 27th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Colonel D:
Is Mills still sat down? Probably thrown the towel in.
Just heard he's sat down and not been seen for most of second half.

StattoWrexham at 20.25:38 on 27th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by reggae boy:
august
Must admit to getting twinges of anxiety at Gresford Athletic!!!
That was pre-season though.

Tom wafc at 20.25:46 on 27th September 2016 said:
Askey got interviewed last time, not sure he'd be interested after seeing us tonight

OneLoveWrexham at 20.26:15 on 27th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Platt1966:
Mills sitting down in the dugout.....first time he has ever done that.....he must know!
He's probably booking a holiday on his phone with his £60k pay out that he knows he's getting.

daibach at 20.26:17 on 27th September 2016 said:
Originally Posted by NedStarksGhost:
I predicted 3-0, but I also said it's down to how efficient they are in front of goal. Similar to Sutton at home, they should've battered us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rob at 20.26:22 on 27th September 2016 said:
bloke on twitter "
Some Wrexham fans have now started singing "You're getting sacked in the morning." Aimed directly at Gary Mills. "

LMH23 at 20.26:31 on 27th September 2016 said:
Would like to see us go for Askey if we're getting somebody with Conference experience. His consistency with Macclesfield is admirable and I think the extra money from us would help him create a solid playoff team at least.

Page 58 of 64
« First   <   848   55     56     57  58    59     60     61   >   Last »  

Macclesfield Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12