RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Lincoln City KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 11 of 23
« First   <      8     9     10  11    12     13     14  21 >   Last »  

Banes Red at 19.40:34 on 4th October 2016 said:
Big 45 minutes ahead for Mills - the fat lady is singing

Old Paddock Man at 19.40:41 on 4th October 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Foxy:
Ref is out of his depth massively .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. And how only 3 mins extra. He's a joke.
Posted via mobile theme

Redordead at 19.40:42 on 4th October 2016 said:
The floodlights are coming on intermittently. Every time they go off the York City fans cheer...

wilbobisback at 19.40:52 on 4th October 2016 said:
Best half I've seen so far this season. Unlucky to be behind never mind by 2. Hopefully we can keep it going & get more joy in front of goal. Lincoln are bullies & the ref is allowing them to be

Birdy at 19.41:23 on 4th October 2016 said:
Played ok but we will never score 3 in a million years. Mills choice to bring the attacking players & strikers in and he has done a shambolic job of that. Its quite simple really, Mills must go no matter how entertained you are at 2-0 down

riccardo at 19.42:42 on 4th October 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
Played ok but we will never score 3 in a million years. Mills choice to bring the attacking players & strikers in and he has done a shambolic job of that. Its quite simple really, Mills must go no matter how entertained you are at 2-0 down
Agree, clutching at straws
Posted via mobile theme

Old Paddock Man at 19.42:50 on 4th October 2016 said:
We were playing well till their first. Really should have been ahead. Got to take your chances though and we haven't. Lincoln are an argumentative niggly bunch of t&ats including their bench.
Posted via mobile theme

dixienormous at 19.42:52 on 4th October 2016 said:
Originally Posted by wilbobisback:
Best half I've seen so far this season. Unlucky to be behind never mind by 2. Hopefully we can keep it going & get more joy in front of goal. Lincoln are bullies & the ref is allowing them to be
We won't have any joy playing one striker upfront, and for that reason he should be sacked.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

totesey2 at 19.42:55 on 4th October 2016 said:
Al us can't score they have two chances, that's the problem we just can't get the ball in the net. such a pity after a very good start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 23
« First   <      8     9     10  11    12     13     14  21 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Lincoln City KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12