RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Tranmere v Wrexham KO 12.15pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 8 of 45
« First   <      5     6     7  8    9     10     11  18 >   Last »  

Rob at 11.33:31 on 8th October 2016 said:
Official account version of that corner : "Much was promised, but sadly the corner was somewhat over hit."

benwilliams at 11.34:00 on 8th October 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
Official account version of that corner : "Much was promised, but sadly the corner was somewhat over hit."
Also said great effort from Carrington, was more of a steered back pass.

Birdy at 11.34:48 on 8th October 2016 said:
Tranmere look as bad as us, although I expect they have more up top than we do which will win them the game.

Canadian Dragon at 11.35:19 on 8th October 2016 said:
Can''t get any live coverage here....anyone help, please. The link on Page 2 is a dangerous site according to Chrome/Norton.

benwilliams at 11.35:35 on 8th October 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
Tranmere look as bad as us, although I expect they have more up top than we do which will win them the game.
They'll gradually settle into it and win comfortably.

redone at 11.35:55 on 8th October 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
that is the worst corner in the history of football.

rooney plays it over everyone to tranmeres mascot on the other side of the pitch.

bloody hell.
he couldn't deliver the paper

Birdy at 11.36:40 on 8th October 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Canadian Dragon:
Can''t get any live coverage here....anyone help, please. The link on Page 2 is a dangerous site according to Chrome/Norton.
I got the same message from my Norton anti virus. I searched for a different link and am viewing the game at:

http://www.vipbox.nu/football/422365/1/tranmere-rovers-vs-wrexham-fc-live-stream-online.html

benwilliams at 11.36:46 on 8th October 2016 said:
We had a potential break on then but 6/7 players walking around in their own half and Newton had to pass backwards.

Paulthered at 11.36:47 on 8th October 2016 said:
Originally Posted by AndoverWxmFan:
The size of the away following would suggest it's a bit more than a minority of fans that aren't happy. Still looking forward to next weekend in Stamford though

Healthy following according to the leader . ''Tis the season of spin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 45
« First   <      5     6     7  8    9     10     11  18 >   Last »  

Tranmere v Wrexham KO 12.15pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12