RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Stamford KO 7:45pm FA Cup Fourth Qualifying Round Replay Live Match Thread -
Page 15 of 62
« First   <   5   12     13     14  15    16     17     18  25 >   Last »  

Ooh aah Paskin at 19.58:24 on 18th October 2016 said:
Originally Posted by wilbobisback:
Personally don't think we've been that bad. Creating chances but obviously lacking in confidence in front of goal. Hopefully we will get an early goal 2nd half to calm the nerves.
You really are an optimist lol...I hope you are right though..I am calling penalty shoot out, them to go through

Emu D at 19.58:26 on 18th October 2016 said:
All us possession wise but no cutting edge and needless and wreck less challenge by tilt for the penalty
Posted via mobile theme

benwilliams at 19.58:33 on 18th October 2016 said:
Sooner we get 3-4 new faces in the better, new manager needs to be appointed quickly - it's easy not to turn it on for a manager you know is only keeping the seat warm. Keates and joey may be legends to us fans but these players won't give a shit.

benwilliams at 19.59:08 on 18th October 2016 said:
Originally Posted by J-Lew:
At least I'm on the 12/1.....
Amen to that brother. Goes without saying hope my bet loses but those odds were crazy.

Arenig at 19.59:11 on 18th October 2016 said:
Kevin Monteiro from Airbus. Check him out in this

Bala Town 3?3 Airbus UK ? Sgorio

Rob at 19.59:59 on 18th October 2016 said:
Chumbawumba and yazz.... audio message is clear that this is the low point

Or its about lee fowler and his isotonic or gin and tonic consumption

Liverpool Red at 20.00:15 on 18th October 2016 said:
Originally Posted by wilbobisback:
Personally don't think we've been that bad. Creating chances but obviously lacking in confidence in front of goal. Hopefully we will get an early goal 2nd half to calm the nerves.
You will still be spouting this nonsense when we are in Conference North, or worse. Please, wake up and smell the coffee!

Hightown Brymbo Red at 20.00:19 on 18th October 2016 said:
I was concerned about the quality of the signings during the summer but even i didnt think we were this bad

Rob at 20.00:22 on 18th October 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Arenig:
Kevin Monteiro from Airbus. Check him out in this

Bala Town 3?3 Airbus UK ? Sgorio
He sounds like a champ man regen

Page 15 of 62
« First   <   5   12     13     14  15    16     17     18  25 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Stamford KO 7:45pm FA Cup Fourth Qualifying Round Replay Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12