RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Braintree Town KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 17
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 10.46:15 on 12th November 2016 said:
Back at the Racecourse today after what feels like ages!

BBC team news: Goalkeeper Luke Coddington will play for Wrexham after joining on a month's loan from Huddersfield.

Both of the club's senior goalkeepers, Shwan Jalal and Chris Dunn, picked up injuries during last weekend's goalless draw at North Ferriby.

Wrexham could also welcome back Jordan White from a bloodstream issue that has kept him sidelined since July.

As usual, BBC Radio links will appear and the game is on the club Player product.

Please keep it clean, ontopic and nice to your fellow fan....

COYR!

marathonplny at 11.05:40 on 12th November 2016 said:
Will be following on RP from Guilin China

Wrexham shirt is on , heading out with my other half for some food and a beer , then a late night keeping tabs on updates

Raining here as well

COYR

Paulthered at 12.50:46 on 12th November 2016 said:
Wouldn't it be refreshing to come away from the ground today , happy after a comfortable performance and win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krux at 13.11:44 on 12th November 2016 said:
Looks like Barry in for McDonough

Powell up front?
Something different?
Posted via mobile theme

OneLoveWrexham at 13.13:26 on 12th November 2016 said:
#WxmAFC Coddington, Edwards, Bencherif, Tilt, J Evans, Smith, Barry, Carrington, Powell, Rooney, Harrad.

OneLoveWrexham at 13.13:51 on 12th November 2016 said:
#WxmAFC subs: Nortey, Bailey-Nicholls, Riley, R Evans, McDonagh.

Foxy at 13.17:15 on 12th November 2016 said:
I hope he isn't starting to tinker and move away from 2 strikers. 1 striker never ever works, apart from at the highest level.

davewilli at 13.32:52 on 12th November 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Foxy:
I hope he isn't starting to tinker and move away from 2 strikers. 1 striker never ever works, apart from at the highest level.
Got to try things, we took a step backwards last week, got options to change it from the bench.

davewilli at 13.37:21 on 12th November 2016 said:
Good to see Smith is starting again

Page 1 of 17
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Braintree Town KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12