RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Torquay United v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 3 of 23
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

EnglishRed at 13.46:37 on 19th November 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Sammy Mac:
Forest Gump lose at home.
Lincoln are starting to look real contenders

krux at 13.47:54 on 19th November 2016 said:
Originally Posted by davewilli:
KBN'S first touch was awful last week and doesn't look good enough yet, dissapointing as Harrad & McDonagh have been they are best option currently to give Torquay a battle. Hopefully, last week was a one off for Kai and he makes amend today and Robbie can give us a bit more bite. A win will be great but we desperately need something from this game, a place we usually get nothing. McD could be key today, he will see White & KBN breathing down his neck but he needs to improve his decision making, when to hold and when to give it.
I would play kbn over harrad because he doesn't get dominated physically by centre halves. I understand he is developing, but a couple of starts might develop him quicker. Harrad is only declining.
Posted via mobile theme

Dragonwheels78 at 13.51:45 on 19th November 2016 said:
Not sure if it's been posted yet, sorry if it has. Saturday's non-league football - Live - BBC Sport

Sussex Red at 13.52:59 on 19th November 2016 said:
Hope the weather is better there than here along the coast in Sussex. Strong winds starting to whip in and rain beginning to fall...

StattoWrexham at 13.56:48 on 19th November 2016 said:
Looking at the table (teams below) even a point last week against Braintree wouldn't have been a disaster, as it would have kept a bigger gap between us and the 4th bottom team, with them beating us they closed the gap, so today just don't lose to Torquay! We can't have these teams below us closing the gap.

davewilli at 13.56:59 on 19th November 2016 said:
Originally Posted by krux:
I would play kbn over harrad because he doesn't get dominated physically by centre halves. I understand he is developing, but a couple of starts might develop him quicker. Harrad is only declining.
Posted via mobile theme
I see him more as an impact player, not effective last week but hopefully more Gateshead performances, until he can force himself in.

StattoWrexham at 14.03:51 on 19th November 2016 said:
Torquay on a "rotten run" according to Jason Perry!

That never means nothing against us though.
"Scrappy" so far.

Rob at 14.08:58 on 19th November 2016 said:
first corner to us

taff967 at 14.12:04 on 19th November 2016 said:
yes

Page 3 of 23
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

Torquay United v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12