RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Macclesfield Town KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 10 of 23
« First   <      7     8     9  10    11     12     13  20 >   Last »  

dixienormous at 19.59:28 on 6th December 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
Macc wingers are quality and that quality in told when their left winger scored. You could tell they would be threats if you watched macc's fa cup game on Fri evening on bbc 2.
Quality wingers? We can dream.

AndoverWxmFan at 19.59:31 on 6th December 2016 said:
KR estimates crowd at 2500

Rob at 20.00:02 on 6th December 2016 said:
a 'low crow' , as in the bird

Birdy at 20.01:47 on 6th December 2016 said:
Makes you wonder should we have gone for Askey? Look at what he has done to Macc on arguably a smaller budget. I guess we can only really tell once keates has brought his own players in. But Macc are what we need to be.

Deleted user 23 at 20.01:48 on 6th December 2016 said:
I am just sick of this. Sick of hearing about the budget. Sick about hearing that we need to
Give the manager time. Sick about hearing about long term goals. Sick about hearing that at least we are fan owned. Sick of this league and sick of losing

Redordead at 20.01:49 on 6th December 2016 said:
Wake me up in August

dixienormous at 20.02:55 on 6th December 2016 said:
Makes you wonder should we have gone for Askey? Look at what he has done to Macc on arguably a smaller budget. I guess we can only really tell once keates has brought his own players in. But Macc are what we need to be.
He should be our manager but Keates deserves a chance to build his own team.

riccardo at 20.03:00 on 6th December 2016 said:
They have better players than us, nothing to do with quality of manager at the moment.

Rob at 20.03:13 on 6th December 2016 said:
this is not Keates though and unfair to judge based on the current crop of 'players', we have to build back to where we were let alone forward.

Page 10 of 23
« First   <      7     8     9  10    11     12     13  20 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Macclesfield Town KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12