RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Macclesfield Town KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 8 of 23
« First   <      5     6     7  8    9     10     11  18 >   Last »  

Sean Reckless at 19.41:49 on 6th December 2016 said:
This probably ranks as the worst home performance of the season which says something. Can't do the basics. No width. Coddington mom again

NedStarksGhost at 19.42:36 on 6th December 2016 said:
Also, stop playing Rutherford in the centre. He's shit there.
Posted via mobile theme

wilbobisback at 19.45:25 on 6th December 2016 said:
That's as bad as anything we saw under Mills. Keates said at the WST meeting we don't have the players who can play out wide & he wants to sign someone. The sooner the better! Only 3 subs warming up so possibly 2 subs at HT

AndoverWxmFan at 19.46:44 on 6th December 2016 said:
Originally Posted by ABd:
Thought that said get Barry White on.. mind you, a deceased, obese soul singer might do better upfront.. good 'target man'.
Percy Sledge and Ben E King might liven things up in midfield

Huffy at 19.48:14 on 6th December 2016 said:
Originally Posted by AndoverWxmFan:
Percy Sledge and Ben E King might liven things up in midfield
Keates will be singing -Youre my first my last my everything

dixienormous at 19.49:51 on 6th December 2016 said:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed:
That's a good point. But nothing to do with him being a loan player or not.
Well it has really, because if he's a loan player who's deemed not good enough to play 90minutes, in arguably our worst team ever, he should be sent back.

ABd at 19.52:46 on 6th December 2016 said:
Pavarotti and Rik Waller on the wings.

Lol, remember Rik Waller.. I googled him and this is the description from wiki 'Richard "Rik" Waller was an English singer and from 2013 has been an exam invigilator'

AndoverWxmFan at 19.54:57 on 6th December 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Huffy:
Keates will be singing -Youre my first my last my everything
Perhaps DK asked the players to "stand by me"

Wxmspiller at 19.55:29 on 6th December 2016 said:
Tilt and the 2 Evans's had a shocker 1st half strikers ever in the game and when they wanted mac ran rings around our defence and midfield 2nd half needs an improvement which shouldn't b difficult
Posted via mobile theme

Page 8 of 23
« First   <      5     6     7  8    9     10     11  18 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Macclesfield Town KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12