RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Sutton United v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 7 of 30
« First   <      4     5     6  7    8     9     10  17 >   Last »  

Redordead at 15.12:12 on 17th December 2016 said:
12' Kevin Amankwaah goes close at the back post from a testing Sutton ball into the box

AndoverWxmFan at 15.12:45 on 17th December 2016 said:
Southport down to 10 men

RemovedUser at 15.13:45 on 17th December 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Foxy:
If this was any other form of ownership the level of anger would be immense . I don't see why the clique should be immune . We have tried umpteen managers and it's getting worse .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are clearly very disillusioned with what we have as an ownership model, you talk of nothing else. How about telling us what your preferred alternative is, and how we might achieve it? If you are capable of doing this, with a reasonable chance of your proposal being achievable, I, and I'm sure many others would try to support you. As things are at the moment, you just come accross as a "Div". A bitter one at that.

Foxy at 15.13:47 on 17th December 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Connah's Quay Red:
Get one of your rich buddies to plough some dough in.

Why don't the clique make an appeal ? They dont want it - want to keep their little plaything for themselves

petered at 15.15:30 on 17th December 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman:
You are clearly very disillusioned with what we have as an ownership model, you talk of nothing else. How about telling us what your preferred alternative is, and how we might achieve it? If you are capable of doing this, with a reasonable chance of your proposal being achievable, I, and I'm sure many others would try to support you. As things are at the moment, you just come accross as a "Div". A bitter one at that.
I asked the same a few days back. Still awaiting a reply.

EnglishRed at 15.15:47 on 17th December 2016 said:
I can already tell this LMT is going to be painful.

Where is Lee and his stream of consciousness?

Redordead at 15.16:14 on 17th December 2016 said:
15' John Rooney goes close with his shot deflected inside the box. Good pressure from Wrexham in attack but Sutton deal with the danger

Connah's Quay Red at 15.17:06 on 17th December 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Foxy:
Why don't the clique make an appeal ? They dont want it - want to keep their little plaything for themselves

Why do people need to be begged? Surely if they had an interest in wasting money, they'd make an approach to the club. I wish they would reach out to be honest, just so we can put it to bed.

Foxy at 15.19:05 on 17th December 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Connah's Quay Red:
Why do people need to be begged? Surely if they had an interest in wasting money, they'd make an approach to the club. I wish they would reach out to be honest, just so we can put it to bed.

The first move has to come from the club - nobody would dare put their heads above the parapet given the abuse they would get

Page 7 of 30
« First   <      4     5     6  7    8     9     10  17 >   Last »  

Sutton United v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12