RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Braintree Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 29
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 12.30:49 on 4th March 2017 said:
Afternoon! Today we take on 17th placed Braintree... Beeb preview:

"Braintree Town will have teenage defender Frankie Musonda available for the visit of Wrexham after he joined on loan from Luton Town.
Musonda, 19, signed for a month and will link up with Braintree boss Hakan Hayrettin, his former Hatters coach.
Wrexham go into the game on the back of a first win away from home in four months after beating Solihull Moors.
Mitchell Lund, on loan from Doncaster Rovers, could play his final game for the club with his loan due to expire.
"

As usual, BBC Radio links will appear and the game is on the club Player product.

Please keep it clean, ontopic and nice to your fellow fan....

COYR!

ITYAMMFSWC at 13.37:07 on 4th March 2017 said:
Hi Rob. Isn't kick off 3.00 pm and not 7.45 pm as quoted in the thread title?

Junior Shabadoo at 14.33:41 on 4th March 2017 said:
If I'm Rob Evans or Jordan White and not in the team at this stage I'm preparing to clear out my locker.

Redordead at 14.36:40 on 4th March 2017 said:
. @Wrexham_AFC line-up for @braintreetownfc : Dunn; Carrington, Riley, Tilt, Jennings; Barry, Penn, Rutherford, Shenton; McLeod, Massanka

Redordead at 14.37:41 on 4th March 2017 said:
Subs for @Wrexham_AFC at @braintreetownfc : Jalal, Smith, Evans, White, Lund.

Ddraigoch at 14.50:13 on 4th March 2017 said:
I hope Lund is not on his way back to DRFC. Could be that he has played a few games and he needs a bit of a rest after his injury. Think his loan deal finishes this week.

Redordead at 14.50:46 on 4th March 2017 said:
Finishes after today's match

Rob at 14.52:07 on 4th March 2017 said:
No idea what time zone I am on!

StattoWrexham at 14.56:52 on 4th March 2017 said:
Would be good to extend the loan for Lund, he's done okay for us and we need a right back!

Although if not then Keates can give one of the young lads a chance.

Page 1 of 29
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Braintree Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12