RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Gateshead KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 12 of 13
« First   <   2   9     10     11  12    13   >  

benwilliams at 15.53:35 on 11th March 2017 said:
Had a feeling wed lose 0-2 !at half time just had the sound of the Aldershot game about it.

Lee at 15.53:44 on 11th March 2017 said:
And me good player burrow

Hampshire Red at 15.54:37 on 11th March 2017 said:
Ratty says it was "quite cynical finishing from Gateshead"! Think he meant "clinical". From the commentary it sounded as if McLeod should have done better on a couple of occasions. Seemed as if Harry should get more of a chance too.

OneLoveWrexham at 15.55:51 on 11th March 2017 said:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed:
We've also got a squad of about 16 players. Of the ones left (not including people out on loan) Icant see why you'd have to get rid of too many of them.we just need additions.
Other than Penn every player in our squad in midfield and up front aren't good enough.

Ddraigoch at 15.56:21 on 11th March 2017 said:
I'd play George Harry a bit more, especially if we're not keeping McLeod or White

OneLoveWrexham at 15.58:01 on 11th March 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch:
I'd play George Harry a bit more, especially if we're not keeping McLeod or White
Agreed, should give him a run to see if he's worth keeping for next season. McLeod is dog turd and will not be here next season and I don't think White will be here either.

benwilliams at 15.59:48 on 11th March 2017 said:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham:
Agreed, should give him a run to see if he's worth keeping for next season. McLeod is dog turd and will not be here next season and I don't think White will be here either.
White would be starting if he was in plans for next season. I'd keep back 4, Dunn, Penn, Rutherford for back up then 10 new players.

Prodigal Dragon at 16.05:16 on 11th March 2017 said:
Football is a cruel game. A draw would have been a fair result, but it wasn't to be.

DK should start playing the kids more.

Keyser Söze at 16.07:18 on 11th March 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch:
I'd take Burrow- we should have bought him when he was at Halifax
I was impressed with him last season, looked dangerous and scored goals in a poor team.

Page 12 of 13
« First   <   2   9     10     11  12    13   >  

Wrexham v Gateshead KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12