RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Gateshead KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 13
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 10.40:13 on 11th March 2017 said:
A real live home game, the first for almost a month.

Beeb preview: "Wrexham goalkeeper Shwan Jalal could return for the visit of Gateshead after sitting on the bench in their 2-1 win against Braintree Town.
Meanwhile, Wrexham will be without Mitchell Lund whose loan spell from Doncaster Rovers ended last week.
Gateshead have no injury worries ahead of the trip to north Wales and Neil Aspin could name an unchanged side
Manny Smith, Wes York and Jamal Fyfield could line up against their former club at the Racecourse Ground.
"

As usual audio links will pop up nearer kick off along with team news.

Anyone at the game post some news or views, and those listening post updates for those who cannot!

COYR !

terrytactics at 11.05:52 on 11th March 2017 said:
Anyone at the game post some news or views, and those listening post updates for those who cannot!

Yes please, cos we all know how 'good' BBC radio coverage is! 😡
COYR!!
Posted via mobile theme

Ddraigoch at 11.06:04 on 11th March 2017 said:
Will be logging in from Paphos, so updates about Ratcliffe and Legg will be useless as I'll be hoping for news of goals, shots and penalties. Hopefully to the red men

Canadian Dragon at 13.20:33 on 11th March 2017 said:
Good morning/afternoon all. -13'C this morning and another foot of snow. I thought Spring was supposed to be on its way!!! Also lose an hour's sleep,tonight as the clocks go forward this evening. When do yours go forward? COYR warm me up with three points, please.

Ddraigoch at 13.24:31 on 11th March 2017 said:
Ours go forward on 26th Rae

Hampshire Red at 13.27:28 on 11th March 2017 said:
Anyone know why Jalal is being mentioned for a return to the side? Thought Dunn had done ok in this run.

Canadian Dragon at 13.31:57 on 11th March 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch:
Ours go forward on 26th Rae
Appreciate that.....Ddraigoch

Ddraigoch at 13.49:24 on 11th March 2017 said:
As I mentioned earlier, we are in Cyprus for a week. Anyone know whether we can listen to the BBC commentary from here.

I read of guys & gals logging in from Pakistan and Canada but not sure whether you use BBC or other streams?

dixienormous at 14.05:26 on 11th March 2017 said:
Ive just seen a Gateshead supporter....Im in a state of shock.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 13
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Gateshead KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12