RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Maidstone KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 24 of 26
« First   <   14   21     22     23  24    25     26   >  

Wenttoanderlechtin76 at 15.53:51 on 14th April 2017 said:
Team is a joke

LMH23 at 15.53:54 on 14th April 2017 said:
Originally Posted by welshian:
because you dont listen
I read it the first time but the following umpteen reiterations grated. The amount of doomsayers because of an extremely poor run in a season with nothing left to play for is actually worrying - it's almost like you people revel in this.

petered at 15.53:55 on 14th April 2017 said:
Originally Posted by dixienormous:
I honestly think we should put the club up for sale.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Yeah. To another Hamilton and we all know what the end result ofthat will be. We have a club. Going through a tough time,but we have a club to be proud of. We will bounce back.

redtalk at 15.54:13 on 14th April 2017 said:
Whatever you say about our fans, they certainly have put their money where their mouth is, trouble is, i can see that stopping very soon

Sussex Red at 15.54:19 on 14th April 2017 said:
Football shouldn't be played on Good Friday, it's a depressing enough day as it is.

Wenttoanderlechtin76 at 15.54:33 on 14th April 2017 said:
Originally Posted by benwilliams:
If keates keeps more than 3 of this squad I'll join in with the criticism but I don't think he will. Let's just write this season off don't overreact and see how we go in August.
We been saying that for 10 years now

Hometown Unicorn at 15.54:50 on 14th April 2017 said:
I left early.

I never leave early.

12 Points for Christmas at 15.56:04 on 14th April 2017 said:
Originally Posted by petered:
Yeah. To another Hamilton and we all know what the end result ofthat will be. We have a club. Going through a tough time,but we have a club to be proud of. We will bounce back.
Proud ???? Losing to Maidstone at home!! No wins for 6 games!!! Training on a park!! Clueless football board! Well I'm not proud the club is a disgrace at the moment!
Posted via mobile theme

petered at 15.56:40 on 14th April 2017 said:
Originally Posted by owain94:
I left early.

I never leave early.
You missed the comeback!😉

Page 24 of 26
« First   <   14   21     22     23  24    25     26   >  

Wrexham v Maidstone KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12