RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Maidenhead United vs Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 48
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

OriginalRhylRed at 18.27:05 on 8th August 2017 said:
massanka plays FFS cant control the ball

Paul Roberts at 18.27:15 on 8th August 2017 said:
Wow - classic song to start on Calon FM! Fron Choir - Men of Harlech

pricey at 18.27:36 on 8th August 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Pieman:
Oh I most definitely think it was not the right team and if it doesn't work tonight then I will not be saying give them one more chance again
Agree. One game into the season is too early for changes. If we lose badly tonight then fair enough but I understand why he's giving them chance to prove it was a one-off.

NedStarksGhost at 18.28:57 on 8th August 2017 said:
Originally Posted by pricey:
Agree. One game into the season is too early for changes. If we lose badly tonight then fair enough but I understand why he's giving them chance to prove it was a one-off.
Would disagree one game is too early to change things. Whilst we had glimpses it was clear Carrington and Wedgbury do not compliment each other.

dixienormous at 18.29:05 on 8th August 2017 said:
Im so dissapointed after such a positive pre season, Keates is shooting himself in the foot straight away...we are cursed. Play your best players ffs

moldroadred at 18.29:44 on 8th August 2017 said:
Originally Posted by pricey:
Yes I agree.

RemovedUser at 18.29:48 on 8th August 2017 said:
Just downloaded calon fm app, but shuts down after a few seconds. Anyone else got probs?
Also, has the coverage started?

Paul Roberts at 18.30:16 on 8th August 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman:
Just downloaded calon fm app, but shuts down after a few seconds. Anyone else got probs?
Also, has the coverage started?
Dakota now - stuff the game, this is great!

pricey at 18.30:59 on 8th August 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Paul Roberts:
Wow - classic song to start on Calon FM! Fron Choir - Men of Harlech
Good init. Actually now you mention, that was probably the high point of Saturday's commentary!

Page 4 of 48
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Maidenhead United vs Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12