RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Hartlepool United KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 19
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 15.15:08 on 12th September 2017 said:
It is due to be a wet windswept evening under the floodlights as storm Aileen sweeps in.

Beeb preview reads: Former New Saints manager Craig Harrison returns to Wales for the first time since his record breaking season in the Welsh Premier League.
Wrexham may be without goalkeeper Chris Dunn and winger Jack Mackreth is still injured. James Hurst is a doubt and James Jennings is suspended.
Harrison will check on the fitness of striker Connor Simpson but Jake Cassidy (foot) is out for eight weeks.
Blair Adams, Scott Harrison and Louis Laing could all return from injury.

As usual links to various audio streams will show nearer kick off, and those there please post updates as well!

COYR!

Canadian Dragon at 16.11:05 on 12th September 2017 said:
Sorry to miss this one.....bit of a downer at a funeral for my wife's sister. Hopefully 3 pts to improve the mood 🙁

WrexhamTID at 16.20:33 on 12th September 2017 said:
Referee tonight is Joseph Johnson, who ref'd the game against Halifax away 2 years ago and sent Fyfield off.

rexham at 16.23:29 on 12th September 2017 said:
In Italy with no way to access commentary. Hoping for occasional updates. Feeling a win. COYR

daiwxm at 16.42:23 on 12th September 2017 said:
In Abu Dhabi picking commentary up on Calon FM. Need to score early I feel

Lee at 16.59:29 on 12th September 2017 said:
Whats the weather like in Wrexham??, as its bloody awful in Plymouth

RemovedUser at 17.03:57 on 12th September 2017 said:
BBC comms link, I hope

Tuesday's non-league football action - Live - BBC Sport

The Only Way Is Up at 17.16:32 on 12th September 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Canadian Dragon:
Sorry to miss this one.....bit of a downer at a funeral for my wife's sister. Hopefully 3 pts to improve the mood 🙁
Commiserations to you both, and RIP your sister-in-law.

The Only Way Is Up at 17.19:44 on 12th September 2017 said:
Still in Thailand, missing Y Cae Ras... but I hope to stay awake for 3 more points by 3.30am. Good luck to the lads, and keep your masks and snorkels on for the game!

Page 1 of 19
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Hartlepool United KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12