RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Guiseley KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 28
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Emu D at 13.15:52 on 16th September 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Royal welsh red:
Jesus wept, why??
My reaction too hope I am wrong but that is a really slow midfield and attack. This didn't work at the start of the season while wrights distribution can be poor would much rather he was in and is Leo smith injured? The only positive is coddington coming back.

TomWFC at 13.16:16 on 16th September 2017 said:
Very surprising team selection.

Why Carrington in midfied? What's Wright done wrong? Is Reid a little fatigued and that's why he's benched?

Bizarre

Emu D at 13.17:32 on 16th September 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Pieman:
How many walking to the game will turn back now Carrington is playing. Let's hope their phones are switched off lol
Carrington is fine in defence and prefer him to Roberts but he is not strong enough in midfield and neither is kelly

pagl at 13.18:14 on 16th September 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Pieman:
How many walking to the game will turn back now Carrington is playing. Let's hope their phones are switched off lol
Wish I had read this before setting off as may have changed my mind.

Really worried over DKs thought processes here.

TomWFC at 13.21:19 on 16th September 2017 said:
Originally Posted by pagl:

Same. Very worried.

Foxy at 13.21:19 on 16th September 2017 said:
Boden starting ? I'm off home.

Emu D at 13.21:47 on 16th September 2017 said:
Originally Posted by pagl:

Can understand Reid needs to be grounded as he was perhaps believing the hype but changing the midfield when we kept two clean sheets I do not anyway have come back from holiday for this come on Wrexham and don't let Rooney score.

krux at 13.25:46 on 16th September 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Emu D:
Can understand Reid needs to be grounded as he was perhaps believing the hype but changing the midfield when we kept two clean sheets I do not anyway have come back from holiday for this come on Wrexham and don't let Rooney score.
Its more than two clean sheets isnt it? 3?

GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo at 13.27:25 on 16th September 2017 said:
Except for the keeper, this team was Keates' choice to start the season vs. Macc.

Page 4 of 28
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Guiseley KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12