RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Guiseley KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 5 of 28
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8  15 >   Last »  

welshian at 13.27:55 on 16th September 2017 said:
Originally Posted by GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo:
Except for the keeper, this team was Keates' choice to start the season vs. Macc.
That went sooo well

TomWFC at 13.28:09 on 16th September 2017 said:
Anyone at the Bamford's? Have we had a pre-match quick chat with Keates? Or does it only happen after the game?

Funny_Old_Game at 13.30:03 on 16th September 2017 said:
Top Reds after the game "a point is a good result, unbeaten run goes on". As we drop to 10th.

GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo at 13.31:19 on 16th September 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
Top Reds after the game "a point is a good result, unbeaten run goes on". As we drop to 10th.
The tone needs rephrasing to sound a bit more condescending.

Rex Ham at 13.32:56 on 16th September 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Pieman:
How many walking to the game will turn back now Carrington is playing. Let's hope their phones are switched off lol
Obviously not proper fans if they do! I remember travelling to Plymouth and wanting to walk out coz Scott Williams was playing. Sure enough we won 0-1

EnglishRed at 13.32:57 on 16th September 2017 said:
Originally Posted by welshian:
That went sooo well
For the brief time Holroyd was on the field I thought he and Boden looked decent up front versus Macc

krux at 13.34:27 on 16th September 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Rex Ham:
Obviously not proper fans if they do! I remember travelling to Plymouth and wanting to walk out coz Scott Williams was playing. Sure enough we won 0-1
Yeah, Carra to score the winner today!

Prodigal Dragon at 13.34:38 on 16th September 2017 said:
Interesting team selection. We'll soon see if DK has got it right or whether he too is becoming a tinker man.

welshian at 13.35:21 on 16th September 2017 said:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed:
For the brief time Holroyd was on the field I thought he and Boden looked decent up front versus Macc
Any news on our 'like a new' player? is he playing? ah, yes.

Page 5 of 28
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8  15 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Guiseley KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12