RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

FC Halifax Town vs Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 31
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Keyser Söze at 18.15:03 on 3rd October 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
Is he injured? I don't think so doesn't say so above.
Didn't look too comfortable when he limped off on Saturday.

Rob at 18.15:30 on 3rd October 2017 said:
Coddington, Jennings, M.Smith, Pearson, Wedgbury, Holroyd, Reid, Carrington, Rutherford, Kelly, Roberts

Rob at 18.16:08 on 3rd October 2017 said:
Matty Kosylo lines up against us - ex dabbers superstar, and we had a nose apparently.

Ddraigoch at 18.18:54 on 3rd October 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
nice one Ddraigoch!
I was guessing you may have been on your way to the game whilst I was sitting here in a hotel in Milton Keynes!

Hope you don't mind?

TREVPRIT at 18.22:39 on 3rd October 2017 said:
We dropped lucky with the number of games we got out of Riley last season. Let's not forget he missed practically the whole season at Tranmere. Now he's missing the whole season at Halifax !

Rob at 18.24:09 on 3rd October 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch:
I was guessing you may have been on your way to the game whilst I was sitting here in a hotel in Milton Keynes!

Hope you don't mind?
Was making a curry Do not mind at all... anyone else a LMT regular and fancies some power pop me a PM after the game

draigwrecsam at 18.27:26 on 3rd October 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
Is he injured? I don't think so doesn't say so above.
Club site says Wedgbury in for the injured Wright!

andyjack at 18.29:10 on 3rd October 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
Matty Kosylo lines up against us - ex dabbers superstar, and we had a nose apparently.
Seen him a few times looks a decent player

Legends of '78 at 18.35:26 on 3rd October 2017 said:
They also have the gigantic Tom Corner (6ft 7in?), you may remember him as the striker for North Ferriby in the Trophy final

Page 2 of 31
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

FC Halifax Town vs Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12