RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

AFC Fylde v Wrexham KO 7.45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 34 of 37
« First   <   24   31     32     33  34    35     36     37   >  

Rob at 20.32:21 on 24th October 2017 said:
Someone there has tweeted:

"big statement here but that was the worst wrexham performance I've seen in my whole entire life!"

BillTheRed at 20.32:43 on 24th October 2017 said:
Originally Posted by JonWrexhamfc:
Keates had over half last season too. Next season will be his third season.
Well no, it will be his 2nd full season. You're deluded if you are including his time with that shambles last year.

Rob at 20.34:02 on 24th October 2017 said:
Some Leyton Orient fans unhappy tonight. Sounds like a classic due on Saturday.

TomWFC at 20.34:02 on 24th October 2017 said:
Always makes me laugh when people go on about "stop being so serious", "two year project" and "transition".

So teams in this kind of transition then can be excused for consistently being 2nd to every ball? To not create any chances and look like scoring? To not keep any kind of coherent possession to grab a game by the scruff of the neck?

TaidTom at 20.34:50 on 24th October 2017 said:
League table doesn't look too depressing. Plenty of work to be done, but still in a healthy position.

pagl at 20.34:56 on 24th October 2017 said:
Originally Posted by BillTheRed:
We all know where these comments lead to though let's be honest, it's the same every year.
LOL. You tell me the point of sitting on money in the bank with so many weaknesses in the squad.

DK needs to act positively and I really cant believe his attitude given his playing style.

Be true to your standards and get the CM sorted its a fkin shambles.

OriginalRhylRed at 20.35:00 on 24th October 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
Someone there has tweeted:

"big statement here but that was the worst wrexham performance I've seen in my whole entire life!"
no surprise in that statement , lets be fair so far this season has been one big borefest

Redordead at 20.35:02 on 24th October 2017 said:
Nearly 3

Wenttoanderlechtin76 at 20.35:26 on 24th October 2017 said:
Went a goal down after 8 minutes and did not have a clue how to handle it ! Setting up not to lose will eventually catch up with us and teams will work us out.

Page 34 of 37
« First   <   24   31     32     33  34    35     36     37   >  

AFC Fylde v Wrexham KO 7.45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12