RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Aldershot Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 15 of 28
« First   <   5   12     13     14  15    16     17     18  25 >   Last »  

NottsRed at 14.46:42 on 25th November 2017 said:
Been coming for a while this. Come up against a decent attack who will take there chances. With our attackers bar hollroyd it's like playing with ten men.

John Neals Dynasty at 14.46:54 on 25th November 2017 said:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman:
If we lose by 4 or 5 there will be a lot of happy people on RP tonight.

Prick alert

RemovedUser at 14.47:53 on 25th November 2017 said:
Originally Posted by shetred:
I think if we do by chance go up to League Two 90% of this Wrexham team would have to go.
Do you think that 90% of the so called fans on here could go with them?

Redted at 14.48:14 on 25th November 2017 said:
2-0 down - half time

Huffy at 14.48:14 on 25th November 2017 said:
Its ironic Aldershot are passing it around like we did to them in Mills first season at the Racecouse ??

RemovedUser at 14.49:31 on 25th November 2017 said:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty:
Prick alert
Yep, plenty on here today, creaming themselves, it seems, because we are having a bad day.

TaidTom at 14.50:44 on 25th November 2017 said:
Originally Posted by welshian:
Expecting perhaps not waiting. You on the other hand can't wait to attack other fans who don't share your blinkered view of the team. It's been clear for a while we are severely lacking across the team, and the lack of action has been disappointing. Sign of things to come over the next few games sadly.
Not blinkered. I can see all the weaknesses, but I can also manage my expectations. This is a brand new team under a novice manager, and at the half way point of the season...we're top of the league. That is not down to luck. 3 wins/clean sheets on the bounce doesn't sway some on here, but 1 defeat does. What does that tell you?

wilbobisback at 14.51:28 on 25th November 2017 said:
Half time snacks?

RemovedUser at 14.52:10 on 25th November 2017 said:
Originally Posted by TaidTom:
Not blinkered. I can see all the weaknesses, but I can also manage my expectations. This is a brand new team under a novice manager, and at the half way point of the season...we're top of the league. That is not down to luck. 3 wins/clean sheets on the bounce doesn't sway some on here, but 1 defeat does. What does that tell you?
Common sense alert.

Page 15 of 28
« First   <   5   12     13     14  15    16     17     18  25 >   Last »  

Aldershot Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12