RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Barrow v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 20
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 10.37:33 on 26th December 2017 said:
Happy Christmas everyone - today we are away at the close festive tie of er, Barrow.

As usual audio links will appear closer to kick off for those on the sofa with a mince pie and turkey hangover. Please post some updates for those such as myself taking in some local footy while keeping an eye on how we are getting on and cant get audio!

BBC mini preview is: Barrow are 17 places behind second-placed Wrexham, but are in a better vein of form than their Welsh visitors.
Saturday's 2-1 win at Woking was their third in the past five games.
Wrexham's home draw with promotion rivals Dover means they have dropped four points in their last two matches, but they still trail leaders Macclesfield by only two points.
"Barrow had a good win on Saturday and will be a tough test for us," said Wrexham boss Dean Keates.
"

COYR!

Redordead at 13.06:57 on 26th December 2017 said:
Wrexham: Dunn, Roberts, M.Smith, Pearson, Jennings, Rutherford, Wedgbury, Carrington, Kelly, Miller, Holroyd.

Wxm Subs: Dibble, Hurst, Mackreth, L.Smith, Massanka – One change with Boden missing out due to illness, Carra comes in and Leo Smith on the bench.

Ddraigoch at 13.10:45 on 26th December 2017 said:
Good to see Holroyd back up front

Funny_Old_Game at 13.16:52 on 26th December 2017 said:
Oh good, a Carrington Wedgbury midfield.

First thing we need in January is a midfielder. Akil Wright is made of glass so we might as well not extend the loan.

draigwrecsam at 13.20:00 on 26th December 2017 said:
With that defensive midfield,I expect a 0-0 bore draw.

Redordead at 13.21:51 on 26th December 2017 said:
They’ll be plenty of work from Holroyd and Miller.

Hoping we’ll nick a 1-0 win

Foxy at 13.22:43 on 26th December 2017 said:
Boden out ?
Wish I had gone now

Ex Limassol Red at 13.23:26 on 26th December 2017 said:
Can’t help himself can he. Mussstttt pplllaaayy mmmmyyyy mmmaaatttteee Ccaarraa in midfield. Which I’d stayed at home😡

pagl at 13.26:56 on 26th December 2017 said:
With that midfield 4 I would prefer to see Rutherford LM and Carra RM as I think that would be a better balance.

Page 1 of 20
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Barrow v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12