RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Gateshead v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 24
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Paul Roberts at 18.25:54 on 30th January 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Foxy:
You want to talk about guess work ? I guessed 5 years ago that with fan ownership we would still be in this league or lower . I said if we are managed well off the pitch the decline would be managed . It has been.

I said that if we got lucky with a decent manager (eg Keates) we might flirt with the play offs. We are.

So please don’t disparage. Listen and take in other views for once.
We win tonight, we're 1 point off top. Never mind flirting, that's close to going all the way!

Cheer up mate.

Dougie Davies at 18.27:02 on 30th January 2018 said:
Originally Posted by TomWFC:
So if Deverdics has signed will you apologise for your comment?
If it’s told to you that the BTB fund has only been used for the specific purpose of adding to the squad, rather than propping up other areas like you mentioned, will you also apologise?
Will he flip. He'll spin it into some other bollocks bashing the trust. He hates fan ownership.

noisy1 at 18.27:51 on 30th January 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Foxy:
You want to talk about guess work ? I guessed 5 years ago that with fan ownership we would still be in this league or lower . I said if we are managed well off the pitch the decline would be managed . It has been.

I said that if we got lucky with a decent manager (eg Keates) we might flirt with the play offs. We are.

So please don’t disparage. Listen and take in other views for once.
That's flipin funny, so you predicted we would either be where we are, worse off or better off depending on our luck. Nice one Einstein!

Ooh aah Paskin at 18.30:52 on 30th January 2018 said:
To be honest Foxy often talks sense and gets things right. I don't agree with his views all the time though.
Anyway, three points tonight and we will all sleep happier!

Hamilton Pathetic at 18.34:09 on 30th January 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin:
To be honest Foxy often talks sense and gets things right. I don't agree with his views all the time though.
Anyway, three points tonight and we will all sleep happier!
Can you provide evidence?

redone at 18.34:18 on 30th January 2018 said:
you look forward to a match ,you come on here and now im arguing with the mrs over which clown would put a dampner on it first and the winner is ???

dixienormous at 18.35:13 on 30th January 2018 said:
Good side out tonight, I can feel a positive performance coming.

Dougie Davies at 18.35:27 on 30th January 2018 said:
Originally Posted by redone:
you look forward to a match ,you come on here and now im arguing with the mrs over which clown would put a dampner on it first and the winner is ???
Haha

Ooh aah Paskin at 18.37:35 on 30th January 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Hamilton Pathetic:
Can you provide evidence?
Didn't realise I was in court lol...
I just mean in his analysis of games or players...I quite often agree.

Page 4 of 24
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Gateshead v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12