RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Gateshead v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 5 of 24
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8  15 >   Last »  

RED2309 at 18.37:53 on 30th January 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Foxy:
You want to talk about guess work ? I guessed 5 years ago that with fan ownership we would still be in this league or lower . I said if we are managed well off the pitch the decline would be managed . It has been.

I said that if we got lucky with a decent manager (eg Keates) we might flirt with the play offs. We are.

So please don’t disparage. Listen and take in other views for once.
Yes they previous 5 years in this league had seen us asset stripped and up to our necks in debt with your mate Geoff and his lapdog Saunders.
You seem to be getting worried that fans ownership will succeed.
Just sit back and enjoy the football!

RemovedUser at 18.38:41 on 30th January 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Foxy:
You want to talk about guess work ? I guessed 5 years ago that with fan ownership we would still be in this league or lower . I said if we are managed well off the pitch the decline would be managed . It has been.

I said that if we got lucky with a decent manager (eg Keates) we might flirt with the play offs. We are.

So please don’t disparage. Listen and take in other views for once.
So what would have happened if the none existent buyers had bought the Club.......you know the Club on it’s arse, with no ground and no assets apart from the player’s contracts?

louisleftboot at 18.38:44 on 30th January 2018 said:
get the chicken nuggets out

WREX777 at 18.40:32 on 30th January 2018 said:
radio links ??

Keyser Söze at 18.41:51 on 30th January 2018 said:
Tuesday's non-league football - Live - BBC Sport

Keyser Söze at 18.47:29 on 30th January 2018 said:
Sounds like a bright start

fugazi3973 at 18.48:03 on 30th January 2018 said:
Foxy - why not pop down the road and 'support' the Jester? There your wish for a club to go bust so you can say 'I told you so' can come true. Nothing will make you happier will it?

Redted at 18.48:36 on 30th January 2018 said:
Corner Wxm

Redordead at 18.49:19 on 30th January 2018 said:
Should be 1 up all over them

Page 5 of 24
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8  15 >   Last »  

Gateshead v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12