RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode


Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads



Bromley v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 30
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  


Prodigal Dragon at 13.43:08 on 30th March 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Gwynn:
What has happened to Carrington not even on bench again.
Yes, I am intrigued by his disappearance off the face of the Earth. We seemingly have no injuries, and he's a better option than Jennings. Has there been a falling out?



terrytactics at 13.44:16 on 30th March 2018 said:
Sending nothing but good thoughts from the Costa Blanca. COYR



Redordead at 13.51:10 on 30th March 2018 said:
Listen to live National League and National League North commentaries - Live - BBC Sport



dixienormous at 13.51:42 on 30th March 2018 said:
Why the hell is deverdics playing? The lads a minge...Wright should be starting



Alan in Ukraine at 13.52:25 on 30th March 2018 said:
Originally Posted by terrytactics:
Sending nothing but good thoughts from the Costa Blanca. COYR
From me as well. Working day here



ABd at 13.55:01 on 30th March 2018 said:
Originally Posted by dixienormous:
Why the hell is deverdics playing? The lads a minge...Wright should be starting
Agree, can't be having passengers at this stage of the season.



krux at 13.56:39 on 30th March 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon:
Yes, I am intrigued by his disappearance off the face of the Earth. We seemingly have no injuries, and he's a better option than Jennings. Has there been a falling out?
He's third choice left back, third choice right back and fifth choice centre mid. He ain't going to make the squad unless there are injuries/suspensions further up the pecking order



dixienormous at 13.59:17 on 30th March 2018 said:
No keeper on bench? idiotic.

Im hoping for a good performance today, and if deverdics gets away with hiding again Davies needs to grow a pair asap.



Prodigal Dragon at 14.00:19 on 30th March 2018 said:
Originally Posted by krux:
He's third choice left back, third choice right back and fifth choice centre mid. He ain't going to make the squad unless there are injuries/suspensions further up the pecking order
Strange that he and Raven always play better at LB than Jennings.



Hampshire Red at 14.03:23 on 30th March 2018 said:
Good luck lads.Had planned to be there but put off by the heavy rain down here(what a wimp!).Still got Eastleigh to look forward to next Saturday.




Page 2 of 30
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Bromley v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12