RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Boreham Wood KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 36
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Banes Red at 13.34:07 on 2nd April 2018 said:
COYRs - make this one count - 3 points today

Funny_Old_Game at 13.35:32 on 2nd April 2018 said:
They’ve got some quality players going forward, I would actually take yet another point today.

davewilli at 13.39:27 on 2nd April 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
They’ve got some quality players going forward, I would actually take yet another point today.
Stay off RP tonight, if that happens.

PonciRed at 13.41:00 on 2nd April 2018 said:
Listen to live National League and National League North commentaries - Live - BBC Sport

welshian at 13.42:12 on 2nd April 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
It's ok, we've got some quality players going backwards so they'll cancel each other out.

blackbrookred at 13.44:46 on 2nd April 2018 said:
This must dispel the Boden 30 game contract.

dixienormous at 13.50:31 on 2nd April 2018 said:
Can someone please explain to me why I cant pay for my 6year old at the fookin turnstile?

Standing in the rain with about 200 other miserable twats to pay a quid for a bloody ticket ffs

ugarte007 at 13.53:01 on 2nd April 2018 said:
Originally Posted by dixienormous:
Can someone please explain to me why I cant pay for my 6year old at the fookin turnstile?

Standing in the rain with about 200 other miserable twats to pay a quid for a bloody ticket ffs
Daft innit, they used to let you pay £5 on the gate, or £1 in the shop. its a pain in the arse.

LlayDragon at 13.53:41 on 2nd April 2018 said:
Originally Posted by dixienormous:

You've needed to buy a child's ticket for some time.

Page 2 of 36
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Boreham Wood KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12