RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Dagenham & Redbridge KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 28
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 09.57:28 on 14th April 2018 said:
The fixture list has been unkind, pitting us against both Dagenham and Redbridge today which seems a little unfair.

More seriously last game was a must win, but today has to be a full 3pts to keep play off hopes alive surely?

BBC have altered their preview to remove where they said Hurst was going to be in the squad (!) and now reads: "Wrexham are hoping to restart their play-off push against Dagenham & Redbridge after four winless games in the National League.
Their latest defeat came at Ebbsfleet United where they lost 3-0.
Daggers boss John Still will assess Andre Boucard and Chike Kandi and Elliot Justham and Tyrique Hyde remain long-term absentees.
Wrexham's poor recent run has seen them drop to seventh, two points ahead of Dover, whilst Dagenham are 11th.

COYR!

eastsussexred at 11.10:30 on 14th April 2018 said:
In order for us to gain promotion, I think we will need to win 2 of the next 3 games, and then win the play off qualifier, semi final (away) and the final. Winning 5 of the next 6 seems a million miles beyond this team in my honest opinion; even more so, considering the teams that we will have to play against. Nothing whatsoever left to lose now, other than to go all out for a win in every game we have left this season.

Huffy at 11.15:49 on 14th April 2018 said:
Lets do this !!!

GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo at 12.23:40 on 14th April 2018 said:
Originally Posted by eastsussexred:
In order for us to gain promotion, I think we will need to win 2 of the next 3 games, and then win the play off qualifier, semi final (away) and the final. Winning 5 of the next 6 seems a million miles beyond this team in my honest opinion; even more so, considering the teams that we will have to play against. Nothing whatsoever left to lose now, other than to go all out for a win in every game we have left this season.
Win two of the next three.
Then draw three of the final three and go up on pens as a glorious hard to beat team.
It's so on.

welshian at 12.24:12 on 14th April 2018 said:
Originally Posted by GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo:
Then draw three of the final three and go up as a glorious hard to beat team.
It's so on.
Not so hard to beat these days.

eastsussexred at 12.33:30 on 14th April 2018 said:
Originally Posted by GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo:
Then draw three of the final three and go up on pens as a glorious hard to beat team.
It's so on.
That would still mean winning 5 of the next 6 games GoJohnny. I hope you are correct, but I wouldn't bet on it personally. Anyway COYR

OneLoveWrexham at 13.12:46 on 14th April 2018 said:
The @Wrexham_AFC team to face: Dagenham: Dunn, Raven, Smith, Pearson, Jennings; Mackreth, Wedgbury, Kelly, Rutherford; Boden, Quigley.

Funny_Old_Game at 13.13:52 on 14th April 2018 said:
Dunn starts again. Unbelievable.

OneLoveWrexham at 13.14:04 on 14th April 2018 said:
The @Wrexham_AFC subs: Dibble, Deverdics, Carrington, Wright, Ainge.

Page 1 of 28
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Dagenham & Redbridge KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12