RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Forest Green Rovers KO 3pm Preseason Friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 3 of 9
<      1     2  3    4     5     6   >   Last »  

NedStarksGhost at 14.40:41 on 28th July 2018 said:
Hoping Hines and big Mike link up well, both have potential to cause defences headaches!

TomWFC at 14.44:03 on 28th July 2018 said:
1-0 FG. It’s been coming

dagg at 14.46:08 on 28th July 2018 said:
Someone by me blaming the goalie

RemovedUser at 14.47:37 on 28th July 2018 said:
Originally Posted by dagg:
Someone by me blaming the goalie
Standard practice

Rob at 14.48:51 on 28th July 2018 said:
How are we sounding? Been in a connectivity dead spot for abit so just catching up

Jebudo at 14.58:31 on 28th July 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Keyser Söze:
Does anyone know the extent of Deverdics’ injury?
Spoke to Deverfics this morning at total fitness and he said he thought he was going to play today, trained most of the week but just got a swollen foot that hurts to put pressure on and it flared up yesterday, seemed gutted tbh but hoping to be ok for Dover. Pyle was there too and he said he’s back in training Wednesday, looked like he’s filled out and sprouted a couple of inches too!

OneLoveWrexham at 14.58:44 on 28th July 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman:
Standard practice
I am not at the game so was it his fault?

Jebudo at 15.01:08 on 28th July 2018 said:
Nah bottom corner side netting job, no chance of it, left back who scored it looks a tidy player to be fair, Best Forest Green side I’ve seen here for me.

Keyser Söze at 15.01:45 on 28th July 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Jebudo:
Spoke to Deverfics this morning at total fitness and he said he thought he was going to play today, trained most of the week but just got a swollen foot that hurts to put pressure on and it flared up yesterday, seemed gutted tbh but hoping to be ok for Dover. Pyle was there too and he said he’s back in training Wednesday, looked like he’s filled out and sprouted a couple of inches too!
Excellent, cheers

Page 3 of 9
<      1     2  3    4     5     6   >   Last »  

Wrexham v Forest Green Rovers KO 3pm Preseason Friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12