RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Dover Athletic v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 3 of 32
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

Foxy at 13.13:35 on 4th August 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Cenotaff:
Mark Griffiths describes what is going on far more than BBC imo. They end up talking about other teams or other stuff whilst the game is going on. So many times they've started shouting for a goal or penalty when you don't know who it's even for at first because there's been no description of the build up in play.
True and he is a great writer in the Leader. I just find his 100mph style a bit much, especially when there is nothing going on.

northwalian dragon at 13.14:47 on 4th August 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Cenotaff:
Mark Griffiths describes what is going on far more than BBC imo. They end up talking about other teams or other stuff whilst the game is going on. So many times they've started shouting for a goal or penalty when you don't know who it's even for at first because there's been no description of the build up in play.
This. BBC is the most mundane, non-descriptive commentary you can find

Calon describes the game well and constantly has my attention

Ooh aah Paskin at 13.16:21 on 4th August 2018 said:
And we are already arguing....this time over radio coverage!
You can tell the season has started.

Redordead at 13.16:36 on 4th August 2018 said:
The @Wrexham_AFC team at Dover: Lainton, Roberts, M Smith, Pearson, Jennings, Wright, Young, Summerfield, Rutherford, Fondop, Beavon.

Rob at 13.16:52 on 4th August 2018 said:
redordead beat me

andyjack at 13.16:54 on 4th August 2018 said:
Salford 1-1 orient

Ooh aah Paskin at 13.16:55 on 4th August 2018 said:
4_3_3?

Cenotaff at 13.16:57 on 4th August 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Foxy:
True and he is a great writer in the Leader. I just find his 100mph style a bit much, especially when there is nothing going on.
I can see how it can be too much, especially for the full 90 mins, it can feel breathless. I guess it's finding that balance between being a fan and trying to come across clearly as a presenter/commentator.

Redordead at 13.17:02 on 4th August 2018 said:
The @Wrexham_AFC subs: Dibble, Pyke, Carrington, Maguire-Drew, Tharme.

Page 3 of 32
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

Dover Athletic v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12