RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Bromley KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 18
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 09.50:36 on 25th August 2018 said:
Should be a packed Racecourse today to see us record another win - rumours of a 6500-7000 gate! Fingers crossed that turns out to be true.

As usual this is a live match thread so keep comments in context. Audio links usually pop up around kick off time.

Help fellow fans by posting updates for those who cant be there or can't listen - COYR!

SE19 Exile at 09.51:47 on 25th August 2018 said:
Wish I was one of them - missing the footy.
COYR!

don1 at 11.02:38 on 25th August 2018 said:
Northern rail strike causing havoc with me getting to the match from Yorkshire with my train cancelled. Hopefully I might just make it in time.

Wyld Wyl at 11.09:30 on 25th August 2018 said:
Originally Posted by don1:
Northern rail strike causing havoc with me getting to the match from Yorkshire with my train cancelled. Hopefully I might just make it in time.
Good luck!

Rob at 11.33:11 on 25th August 2018 said:
Could look to get the kick off put back to ensure you make it - if Chester can get entire matches postponded for knocking over a bottle of Evian I can't see why that request would be denied

Inside Left at 12.22:17 on 25th August 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
Could look to get the kick off put back to ensure you make it - if Chester can get entire matches postponded for knocking over a bottle of Evian I can't see why that request would be denied
That just goes to show that you cannot trust any French products.. Roll on Brexit!!!

Canadian Dragon at 12.57:34 on 25th August 2018 said:
Good afternoon/morning all. Really looking forward to this one. Hopefully we can keep the momentum going and seal,another victory. Let the rest of them chase us for a change. COYR

Rob at 12.58:51 on 25th August 2018 said:
Lovely sunny day as well perfect for football!

Redordead at 13.19:24 on 25th August 2018 said:
. @Wrexham_AFC to face Bromley: Lainton; Carrington, M Smith, Pearson, Jennings; Summerfield, Wright, Deverdics; Beavon, Fondop, Maguire-Drew.

Page 1 of 18
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Bromley KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12