RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Sutton Utd vs Wrexham 3pm Gander Green Lane Live Match Thread -
Page 20 of 24
« First   <   10   17     18     19  20    21     22     23   >   Last »  

Ooh aah Paskin at 15.25:10 on 22nd September 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch:
It was the referee who distracted you - he's been shocking and caused our problems
Surprised it wasn't that bloody artificial pitch.

RemovedUser at 15.25:13 on 22nd September 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin:
So you are happy with lacklustre and uninspired performances then? If we had been in the game and got defeated by a better team after a fighting performance from us I could accept that more
I would guess a lot of (metaphorically speaking, in view of their small support) Sutton fans thought similar after last Tuesday.

Rob Edwards at 15.25:31 on 22nd September 2018 said:
In reality not many thought last weeks line up was our strongest. Today possibly emphasising that. Need to remember Fondop, JMD & Wright have been exceptional at times this season with Young very good too.

Ooh aah Paskin at 15.26:21 on 22nd September 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman:
I would guess a lot of (metaphorically speaking, in view of their small support) Sutton fans thought similar after last Tuesday.
Let's hope we have the same reaction that Sutton have had when we play on Tuesday.

Ddraigoch at 15.26:45 on 22nd September 2018 said:
Surprised it wasn't that bloody artificial pitch.
The pitch is the same for both teams. Sadly you can't say that about the referee

RemovedUser at 15.27:29 on 22nd September 2018 said:
Let's hope we have the same reaction that Sutton have had when we play on Tuesday.
That would tell us more than just looking at today.

Ddraigoch at 15.28:05 on 22nd September 2018 said:
See what I'm saying, clearly a Wrexham decision, given to Sutton. Shocking display!

Ooh aah Paskin at 15.29:00 on 22nd September 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch:
The pitch is the same for both teams. Sadly you can't say that about the referee
Sorry I thought you were being sarcastic about the ref, as a reply to all the other posters slating him! Hence my sarcastic slant on the pitch issue.

moldroadred at 15.29:02 on 22nd September 2018 said:
I would expect a reaction from Harrogate if they lose today

Ddraigoch at 15.29:37 on 22nd September 2018 said:
To make matters worse Scott Boden has scored for Gateshead

Page 20 of 24
« First   <   10   17     18     19  20    21     22     23   >   Last »  

Sutton Utd vs Wrexham 3pm Gander Green Lane Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12