RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Newport County - KO 8pm - FA Cup second round Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 25
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

rob0916 at 18.22:12 on 1st December 2018 said:
Walker and Wright in the side is enough to tell me we're playing for a replay. Bobby G up top is a positive though.

Windsor Mike at 18.29:50 on 1st December 2018 said:
Gonna be tough enough without all the shenanigans of the last 36 hrs but we can do this lot
We Are Wrexham !!!

don1 at 18.35:31 on 1st December 2018 said:
Originally Posted by rob0916:
Walker and Wright in the side is enough to tell me we're playing for a replay. Bobby G up top is a positive though.
Surely there's no point playing for a replay. Even despite the off-pitch goings on, surely tonight is our best chance of going through.

rob0916 at 18.37:41 on 1st December 2018 said:
I'd like to think so as it's a winnable tie. All the preparation will have been done before the ricketts leak occured so that shouldn't be a problem. As for being distracted well these are all professionals who are playing in our biggest game in years on the TV, you don't need much motivating to get up for this one do you.

Keyser Söze at 18.37:53 on 1st December 2018 said:
Originally Posted by don1:
Surely there's no point playing for a replay. Even despite the off-pitch goings on, surely tonight is our best chance of going through.
Agreed, I think we are just trying to contain them with that midfield. Beavon and Rutherford’s running will wear their defence down, great opportunity for Grant to prove his worth.

Ooh aah Paskin at 18.43:17 on 1st December 2018 said:
It's sad that all that's happened over the last 24 hours has dampened my enthusiasm for this game. I will listen in and hope we do well obviously, but I can't get myself excited about it.

LlayDragon at 18.48:52 on 1st December 2018 said:
Originally Posted by rob0916:
Ricketts played Wright as a DM, but he played on the wing for Barrow.

I've always seen Wright as a more attacking midfielder.

Midwest Express at 18.50:12 on 1st December 2018 said:
Excited to finally get to watch Wrexham live. Not pleased that I had to subscribe to ESPN + though to do it when last year the FA Cup was on Fox Soccer Net.

SE19 Exile at 18.52:18 on 1st December 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin:
It's sad that all that's happened over the last 24 hours has dampened my enthusiasm for this game. I will listen in and hope we do well obviously, but I can't get myself excited about it.
I'm the opposite mate, it's fired me up. Shame my internet speed has decided to do a Ricketts and disappear.

Page 2 of 25
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Newport County - KO 8pm - FA Cup second round Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12