RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Newport County v Wrexham KO 7:45pm - FA Cup second round REPLAY Live Match Thread -
Page 29 of 29
« First   <   19   26     27     28  29

riccardo at 21.52:58 on 11th December 2018 said:
Rush of blood, poor decision making. No excuse for taking the subsequent pasting, though. Shocker of an evening!

pagl at 21.53:46 on 11th December 2018 said:
Originally Posted by petered:
Thats my point. The game clearly changed following sending off yet,like others,you use it as an excuse. Whats replacing 4 players got to do with tonights result?
Excuse, its a reason.
The squad isnt good enough at the moment thats why they need replacing.

Its all reality and not your histrionics of fans dancing round the kitchen oops there go the cups

petered at 21.56:30 on 11th December 2018 said:
Originally Posted by pagl:
Excuse, its a reason.
The squad isnt good enough at the moment thats why they need replacing.

Its all reality and not your histrionics of fans dancing round the kitchen oops there go the cups
I 100% agree we need the squad strengthening. Its just the same old same old comes out on the live match thread every time we concede never mind lose.

Rob at 22.02:02 on 11th December 2018 said:
Closing this off...

pagl at 22.02:04 on 11th December 2018 said:
Originally Posted by petered:
I 100% agree we need the squad strengthening. Its just the same old same old comes out on the live match thread every time we concede never mind lose.
I think the comments on scorers was fair otherwise we wouldnt have a replay

Page 29 of 29
« First   <   19   26     27     28  29

Newport County v Wrexham KO 7:45pm - FA Cup second round REPLAY Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12