RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Bromley v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 25 of 47
« First   <   15   22     23     24  25    26     27     28  35 >   Last »  

Ooh aah Paskin at 19.40:27 on 8th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Wiltshire_Red:
And Fylde away next league game to make it 4 in a row
That will be the fifth. We will have lost the trophy against Orient before then. Not that I mind that.

benwilliams at 19.41:03 on 8th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by NottsRed:
Yeah that could be quite a hammering if we keep playing like this.. If we do have a chunk of the Ward money you have to think we haven't spent it all yet. Reality is though who can we get in quickly that will improve the midfield?
All 11 players look lethargic strangers I'm not sure 1 midfielder would fix it

OneLoveWrexham at 19.41:09 on 8th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Answer Release:
Im not sure we are in a position to blame Barrow. We're probably sat in a position higher than we expected at the start of the season and our board won't invest at a level to challenge fylde, Orient, Salford despite comfortably being the most profitable club in the league.

Barrow has made signings within the clubs 'decided' limitations, we'll continue like this until we fluke a Macclesfield season.

Personally, I'm prepared for another 10 years in this league unless our team investment strategy changes.
Surely we have a wage cap, why can’t we attract top players.

WREX777 at 19.41:19 on 8th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by RED2309:
https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-ca...you/contact-us

Its a football game....but if your really upset.
If it doesn’t make you angry or sad, I would question how much you really care about the club.

Redted at 19.41:26 on 8th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Answer Release:
Im not sure we are in a position to blame Barrow. We're probably sat in a position higher than we expected at the start of the season and our board won't invest at a level to challenge fylde, Orient, Salford despite comfortably being the most profitable club in the league.

Barrow has made signings within the clubs 'decided' limitations, we'll continue like this until we fluke a Macclesfield season.

Personally, I'm prepared for another 10 years in this league unless our team investment strategy changes.
That's a depressing but honest summary of our status.

benwilliams at 19.41:49 on 8th January 2019 said:
Im angry sad and freezing

sionwxm at 19.42:02 on 8th January 2019 said:
Tea cups being thrown in the changing rooms no doubt. We need a response second half.

Hometown Unicorn at 19.42:15 on 8th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red:
Jesus not again. Whats going on.
Whatever is happening, we need to put a pin in it ASAP. I firmly believe this side is good enough for the play offs, if we drop out of them again something is seriously wrong.

Wiltshire_Red at 19.42:33 on 8th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by sionwxm:
Tea cups being thrown in the changing rooms no doubt. We need a response second half.
We need to score in the first 10 mins

Page 25 of 47
« First   <   15   22     23     24  25    26     27     28  35 >   Last »  

Bromley v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12