RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Leyton Orient KO 3pm FA Trophy second round Live Match Thread -
Page 14 of 25
« First   <   4   11     12     13  14    15     16     17  24 >   Last »  

benwilliams at 15.32:41 on 12th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by corwenred:
Young has been a disappointment in midfield. Need another player in there.
He was ok before his sending off but dire since

Rob at 15.32:57 on 12th January 2019 said:
Need to build some intensity if want to get back into it - Os seem more likely at the mo

Air of preseason game about it all

TomWFC at 15.32:59 on 12th January 2019 said:
So in a game that sounds like it's crying out for pace and some verve in attack, and Tollitt is still sitting on the bench?

This, amongst other things, is giving me a horribly bad feeling about the rest of the season.

Really hope I'm wrong...

pagl at 15.33:40 on 12th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin:
Not going to lose sleep over it. If we lose at Fylde I will be more concerned as that's four league defeats in a row
Cant see where the next goal is going to come from never mind a point or a win.
At least I cant blame Grant today

diablo1981 at 15.33:56 on 12th January 2019 said:
Barrow out..

foreverared at 15.34:34 on 12th January 2019 said:
We haven’t played with proper tempo since the Salford game and I feel that’s only down to the crowd. We have no pace and can’t control games. It’s shit we won’t go up this season

benwilliams at 15.34:52 on 12th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by TomWFC:
So in a game that sounds like it's crying out for pace and some verve in attack, and Tollitt is still sitting on the bench?

This, amongst other things, is giving me a horribly bad feeling about the rest of the season.

Really hope I'm wrong...
I have little confidence in Barrow, we obviously need to give him time for his signings to gel and for all to perhaps get used to a different system but I think we have to accept it's playoffs at best unless we have a miraculous turnaround in form.

welshian at 15.35:25 on 12th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by The Only Way Is Up:
As so many wanted us NOT to progress in this competition, please explain why you're complaining now when you seem to be getting your wish granted.
Winning is a mentality as is losing. I wasn't bothered about this comp a few weeks ago but now its important we break the losing streak. Not likely now though.

pagl at 15.35:51 on 12th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by diablo1981:
Barrow out..
No Barrow sort it out. There are other options available so maybe some need dropping - Wright for a starter.

Page 14 of 25
« First   <   4   11     12     13  14    15     16     17  24 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Leyton Orient KO 3pm FA Trophy second round Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12