RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

AFC Fylde v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 44 of 52
« First   <   34   41     42     43  44    45     46     47   >   Last »  

OneLoveWrexham at 15.39:28 on 19th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by wilbobisback:
only when the fans voted with their feet & were constantly having a go. If the board hadn't acted we'd have been in deep doo doo financially. As a fans owned club we need bums on seats or we're in trouble.
Will losing 5 on the trot and not scoring either get ‘bums on seats’ is this the fans fault?

shinton fox at 15.40:01 on 19th January 2019 said:
What’s the score please

Ooh aah Paskin at 15.40:36 on 19th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by shinton fox:
What’s the score please
Fylde 2 load of crap 0

Phils-an-alki at 15.40:42 on 19th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by wilbobisback:
only when the fans voted with their feet & were constantly having a go. If the board hadn't acted we'd have been in deep doo doo financially. As a fans owned club we need bums on seats or we're in trouble.
I shouldn't be surprised you blame the fans.

shinton fox at 15.40:50 on 19th January 2019 said:
Thanks

wazzock at 15.40:58 on 19th January 2019 said:
Historically, do well despite unconvincing performances, lose one, then lose loads. And it's happening again.

wilbobisback at 15.41:20 on 19th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Hometown Unicorn:
Apologies for the wum comment.
accepted, we all hurt when we're losing

welshgrunt at 15.41:50 on 19th January 2019 said:
Have supported Wrexham since the late 1960's & am struggling to find a period when I have felt so low about what is happening both on the pitch & on the bench. Seriously, NO excuse this time, having had a whole week's training. The decisions from the management have just beggared belief. Struggling to find any positives. (& I have experienced many highs & lows... many lows not of our doing). Dreadful.

pagl at 15.42:03 on 19th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by redone:
the momentum has well and truly gone, it was all about keeping momentum, pagl said this weeks ago , lessons not learned again
Jan signings were so important. 1 CM and 2 forwards of quality. We have gone cheap route again and paid the price so far. As for Grant I also said a poor signing.
If Barton said he had a bad attitude the fk me it must be bad.

Page 44 of 52
« First   <   34   41     42     43  44    45     46     47   >   Last »  

AFC Fylde v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12