RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Maidenhead United KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 6 of 38
« First   <      3     4     5  6    7     8     9  16 >   Last »  

WREX777 at 13.39:15 on 26th January 2019 said:
Exciting times ahead .

RemovedUser at 13.39:59 on 26th January 2019 said:
I'll reluctantly have to jump on the bandwagon.
Whilst Barrow may have reasons for not playing one of Tollit, Stockton and Oswell (in the starting lineup) today, he must also have had reasons for signing them in the first place! Like everyone, I can make no sense of it at all.

NedStarksGhost at 13.42:09 on 26th January 2019 said:
I can't help but think he's been forced into taking the job, I know I've said this before but just looking at his decision making I don't think he was confident in himself doing well. Seems like he's had to take it because the board couldn't recruit. That's the only thing that makes sense. There is no way he was ever first choice for us.

In saying that, he's the master of his own downfall with these selections. Why bother signing two strikers if you're not going to bother using them. Why even extend Tollitt's loan if you don't think he's good enough for the bench?

Big shake up is needed. Barrow needs to go ASAP, otherwise I can feel this season just slipping into mid table with a massive anticlimactic end after our great start.

Cenotaff at 13.43:22 on 26th January 2019 said:
It really is staggering. Would have been better spending the money of 4/5 players on one top notch one if he's not going to play the ones he has brought in.

Prodigal Dragon at 13.44:06 on 26th January 2019 said:
Interesting selection. Hope it comes off.

redone at 13.44:20 on 26th January 2019 said:
hes totally lost the dressing room

Hampshire Red at 13.46:52 on 26th January 2019 said:
After that selection there is only one question - Who is our Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to come in and rescue our season?

EnglishRed at 13.49:41 on 26th January 2019 said:
I like Pyke, I like Beavon. I even quite like Rutherford. But they are all supporting players, where is the goalscorer?

Let's hope he proves everyone wrong.

Emu D at 13.49:43 on 26th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
He’s killing us. The money wasted on these players who never play. Christ. What a January eh?
Agree. Bizarre Decisions by a Chester legend 🤔

Page 6 of 38
« First   <      3     4     5  6    7     8     9  16 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Maidenhead United KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12