RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Havant & Waterlooville v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 18 of 50
« First   <   8   15     16     17  18    19     20     21  28 >   Last »  

Birdy at 14.56:19 on 16th February 2019 said:
Originally Posted by benwilliams:
Fair enough I don't know what's gone wrong really I think the lads who have been here all season have probably played above expectation initially and are reverting to type and the new players add nothing and if anything gave made us worse. For all the stick Barrow got not playing the new guys you can see why
Which begs the question who signed the new players? Spencer or Barrow?

benwilliams at 14.56:22 on 16th February 2019 said:
Strange as it sounds I'd get deverdics on for wright or Walker and try and actually play some football as these are beatable but not playing as we are

welshgrunt at 14.56:31 on 16th February 2019 said:
Havant have lost more games from going ahead than any other team in our league, but we can't win from going behind. Aaargh !

benwilliams at 14.57:00 on 16th February 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
Which begs the question who signed the new players? Spencer or Barrow?
Who knows mate, whoever did should've kept the receipt

sparky at 14.58:29 on 16th February 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
These lads don’t create chances in training.
I'd imagine that's the case. It's not in our DNA to be creative, to play with freedom. Apart fron the obvious, it's chalk and cheese to how yozzer and co played the game. Best thing he can do for me would be to ditch the vests, and put the laptop on ebay and let Darlington concentrate on his role with the FAW.

The silent fan at 14.58:32 on 16th February 2019 said:
Originally Posted by dixienormous:
We’ll win this 3-1
And pigs will proceed to fly out of my butt !

Prodigal Dragon at 15.01:15 on 16th February 2019 said:
M&S scone with a nice cuppa.

That game at Southampton was a great day out.

Well, at least we have the slope in the second-half; so it literally is all downhill for the last 45 minutes!

Birdy at 15.01:42 on 16th February 2019 said:
Originally Posted by tokyored:
Teriyaki salmon rice ball. Pretty exotic anyway!!
7 11 ham and cheese croissant.

pagl at 15.02:19 on 16th February 2019 said:
Originally Posted by welshgrunt:
Havant have lost more games from going ahead than any other team in our league, but we can't win from going behind. Aaargh !
Whats the chances of us scoring?

Page 18 of 50
« First   <   8   15     16     17  18    19     20     21  28 >   Last »  

Havant & Waterlooville v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12