RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Havant & Waterlooville v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 50
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

EnglishRed at 14.39:22 on 16th February 2019 said:
There is absolutely no defence of Rutherfords shooting or crossing ability. Abysmal.

He's caused a lot of trouble for oppositions through his movement though. I can think of several games where that has been the case. Not his fault our forwards haven't got on the end of his pull backs.

Some people seem to have a pathological hatred of him when we've had players who have done far less than him.

draigwrecsam at 14.39:34 on 16th February 2019 said:
Only 16 fit players in the squad, so they all get onto the teamsheet!

Tom wafc at 14.40:26 on 16th February 2019 said:
Originally Posted by dixienormous:
He doesn't play on 4g
They play on grass don't they?

redone at 14.43:27 on 16th February 2019 said:
think we will score at least once and not concede ..an away win UTST

Wenttoanderlechtin76 at 14.43:43 on 16th February 2019 said:
Game has not even kicked off and already people are having a go at each other. This site is priceless

dixienormous at 14.43:51 on 16th February 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Tom wafc:
I though they played on some sort of artificial crap.

Rutherfords ok if you have a striker who actually gets into dangerous areas, lets hope Oswell can do it today.

EnglishRed at 14.47:26 on 16th February 2019 said:
Originally Posted by dixienormous:
I though they played on some sort of artificial crap.

Rutherfords ok if you have a striker who actually gets into dangerous areas, lets hope Oswell can do it today.
Spot on. He should have more assists this season if we had strikers who scored. He's not the problem

OneLoveWrexham at 14.47:42 on 16th February 2019 said:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed:
There is absolutely no defence of Rutherfords shooting or crossing ability. Abysmal.

He's caused a lot of trouble for oppositions through his movement though. I can think of several games where that has been the case. Not his fault our forwards haven't got on the end of his pull backs.

Some people seem to have a pathological hatred of him when we've had players who have done far less than him.
I don’t have a hatred for him I just don’t rate him as an attacking player, he’s no doubt a good professional but we need better players than him to go up. I bring up other players I don’t rate and get abused for that also, I would rather Holroyd be given a go instead of Rutherford as atleast he’d guarantee you 10-15 goals a season

benwilliams at 14.52:08 on 16th February 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Tom wafc:
Yes

Page 4 of 50
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Havant & Waterlooville v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12